Y/n
Me and the boys are in the car, buy our food bitch boy

Techno
Am I your sugar daddy now?

Y/n
Yep. Now get to paying

Techno
Whatever, we're checking out now

Y/n
Thank you daddy

Techno
Don't.

Y/n
Don't what? You said it yourself you're my sugar daddy

*end of text convo*

Techno left me on read after that. After a couple minutes techno and Wilbur walked up to the car. They put all the bags in the trunk and got in the car.

Techno|Me
Wilbur|Tubbo|Tommy

^^^ the car

Techno was driving. Tommy and tubbo were arguing over who's better at minecraft, Wilbur was trying to quiet them down so I took this as my opportunity to mess with techno.

I quickly leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Thank you for the snacks daddy" technos eyes went wide as his hand tightened on the wheel his other hand made its way to my thigh just resting there.

I smiled as I whispered again. "You're so pretty" techno raised an eyebrow "w-what?" I smiled as I looked at him. "You're such a pretty boy" techno hesitated before speaking "say that again."

I smiled. "Such a pretty boy" techno hand tightened around my thigh as he spoke "one more time..."

I know exactly what I'm doing to him.

I whispered extra low so the boys wouldn't be able to head me. "You're mommy's pretty boy aren't you"

Techno spoke low under his breath "fuck" I let out a little laugh as I fully pulled away from him and looked out the window. Techno scoffed as he spoke to me.

"You don't get to do that to me just to pull away" I laughed but didn't answer. "Please" is all he said.

I kept ignoring him. He waited a couple seconds before leaning in and whispering "please mommy" I smiled as I whispered back. "Be a good boy and be patient"

Techno just nodded as he drove us home. Once we got there Tommy went into the bathroom to change while tubbo changed in me and technos room. After a couple minutes they both came out wearing their outfits I smiled as I spoke "you guys look amazing"

Tommy put his arm around tubbos shoulder and smiled. I quickly snapped a picture before pulling technos hand into our room. Wilbur got changed in the bathroom as me and techno got. changed in our room.

Once we were all ready we took a picture together and posted it.

Tommys^^^(Max_the_marshmallow On Instagram)

Tommys^^^
(Max_the_marshmallow On Instagram)

Tommys^^^(Max_the_marshmallow On Instagram)