Chapter 108

Is this what baby fever feels like....

I woke up the next morning to Sammy laying close to my chest techno was gone. I smelt breakfast cooking as techno slowly opened the door.

He saw me and Sammy cuddling he immediately smiled as he walked over sitting next to me looking down at Sammy sleeping peacefully. He spoke. "Good morning baby"

I just smiled looking down at the sleeping child next to me. "Morning" techno slowly started running his fingers through Sammys hair as he spoke "I see the way your eyes light up when you look at her"

I smiled "yeah? You saw that?" Techno nodded "yeah and I'm sensing a little bit of baby fever from you" I laughed. "Is that so?"

Techno nodded "I know you, and I know you want one" I smiled.... I kinda do, but I just don't know if I could handle a gross child.

Sammy is the only kid I like.

I smiled down at Sammy as I spoke. "I kinda do, but maybe not yet" techno nodded "yeah, understandable. Maybe one day"

I nodded. "Yeah, one day" we sat there for a minute before techno walked out of the room to set up our breakfast.

He came back in a gave me a look to wake Sammy up before walking out. I slowly started shaking Sammy as I spoke "wake up, techno made food" the second she heard the word food, her eyes opened and she was on her feet.

That's my kind of child.

We both walked out to the table where techno had made everyone pancakes and bacon. I smiled as we all sat down and started eating. Techno had the tv playing in the background but other than that we were all too tired to be talking.

After a couple minutes of silence Sammy spoke "are we going camping today?" I nodded "yeah, we're leaving after breakfast" Sammy smiled and continued eating.

She looked down at her almost gone food and spoke "I'd marry food if I could" me and techno both laughed as I spoke "I would too"

Techno gave me a look before saying "if you could marry me or food which would it be?" I laughed not hesitating to speak "food"

Techno scoffed as I continued "but in reality food isn't an option so I'd choose you" techno shook his head in disappointment as Sammy was a giggling mess.

Once we finished eating I helped Sammy clean off her face before we all cleaned up the kitchen and got dressed. Techno had packed us both a bag last night, I took me technos and Sammys bags and put them all in technos car before getting my shoes on, helping Sammy tie hers and chucking technos at him.

Techno laughed before speaking "wow, your not going to help me tie my shoes?" Sammy laughed as she spoke before I could "you know how to tie your shoes silly"

I laughed before grabbing Sammys hand and leading her out the door. We both got buckled in the car as techno slowly made his way out. Sammy stuck her head out the window and yelled "hurry up slow poke"

Techno laughed as he entered the car he spoke "I'm here I'm here calm down" I laughed as we slowly started driving.

Sammy wasn't the type of kid to ask 'are we there yet' in fact she really liked car rides all she did was sing along to music and talk to me and techno while looking out the window.

After what felt like forever we finally arrived at our campsite. Technos parents let us use their camping gear, and I had packed us all food for a while.

Sammy quickly got out and started running around trying to at everything, I kept an eye on her as me and techno both grabbed everything out from the trunk.