Chapter 23

I wouldn't trade this for the world.

Me and techno slowly got up and ready for the day. We hadn't planned what we're doing for the day but we knew we were going out.

I wore some ripped jeans and a black t shirt. Sweet and simple. I walked down stairs to be greeted by all the boys talking. Once they saw me they immediately went quiet.

I made a confused look. Did I have something on my face? "What?" I asked "nothing we were just talking about your birthday." Techno said.

I nodded

They started up a new conversation since we agreed it should be a surprise to me what we do on my birthday.

"What do you want to do today?" Clay asked the group "I don't know but we should go soon because it's meant to rain today." Wilbur replied.

I got a huge smile on my face. I love the rain. Techno seemed to notice because he started smiling as well and lightly elbowed me.

I started giggling and doing a little dance. Soon enough the group noticed. "Am I missing something here?" Nick asked looking at me and techno all giggly.

Techno decided to reply "y/n loves the rain" "why the rain is wet and gross" Tommy said "you wouldn't get it tommy your a child" I said.

Tommy started going off it was barely audible. Me and techno were laughing our asses off. Finally Wilbur and tubbo calmed Tommy down and we decided to go to the nearest shopping mall to walk around for a bit then we could go get something to eat before it rains.

We had to take two cars because we all couldn't fit in Wilbur's car. I rode with clay George and nick. The other car was Wilbur Tommy tubbo and techno.

George was driving. As we were talking it was clear the boys knew something I didn't because with every little thing I said they would look at each other and grin.

I decided to ignore it because it was probably just something they have planned for my birthday. A few minutes into the car ride Nick asked me something.... interesting....

"So you have a crush on anyone y/n" I decided to be honest because they were some of my best friends and it's just a simple crush it's not like I'm gonna tell them who.

"Yeah I have my eyes on someone why?" They all kinda went from smiling to going straight faced before clay said "who is it?" I just laughed and said "none of your business"

"Can you pretty please tell lil ole me" nick said in a baby voice. "Nope" i replied we went back and forth for a little before I said "do y'all have a crush on anyone?" Nick and George quickly said no but clay said "I'm madly in love with mr. Georgie poo"

We all started laughing. Eventually they dropped the topic and we started talking about my birthday. "So how old are you turning?" George asked

"22" I replied. "So your older than techno?" Nick asked "just by a little his birthday is next month" "ah I see"

We continued our conversation until we arrived at the mall. We got out of the car and met up with the other boys. Techno quickly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Never leave me alone with Tommy and tubbo again" I giggled and whispered back "what happened?"

He just shook his head and said "long story short I had to explain to Tommy and tubbo what porn is and how two grown adults cuddling isn't the same as sex" I burst out laughing.

Nick George and clay all have me a confused look all I could manage to say was "ask tommy"
Tommy went on to explain the story. We were all laughing other than Tommy tubbo techno and Wilbur. They were clearly traumatized.