Chapter 85

*this chapter contains some adult content*

Fuck my life.

I woke up the next day still in technos arms. I checked my phone and it was almost 1. I quickly stood up and took a shower.

Once I was out of the shower techno was gone. I found him in his streaming room. He muted his mic as I walked in. "I'm not streaming but I'm playing with sapnap and George they're both streaming"

I nodded before I walked over and sat next to him on the floor. Techno un muted and continued talking to the boys.

Am I on my period? Yes am I still horny as fuck? 100% yes I am.

....I mean he said I could...

I slowly got into my knees in front of techno. He kept looking down and back up quickly with a questioning look on his face.

I grabbed at his waist band before looking up at him for consent. He looked down at me quickly nodded before going back to talking.

I pulled down his shorts and boxers I immediately gripped his dick at the base with my hand. I slightly squeezed before moving my hand up and down slowly hardening his cock.

Once his dick was fully hard I wrapped my mouth around the top before pulling off and giving him kitten licks.

After teasing him for a second I wrapped my mouth around his cock again fully taking it in. I forced his cock down my throat slightly chocking on it trying to stay quiet.

He was still talking to the boys. "Yeah I have emeralds what do you need them-" he paused looking down at me. "What do you need them for?"

I grabbed the base of his dick squeezing hard he let out a little moan clearly not expecting that. I couldn't hear the boys but techno said "sorry I was yawning"

I pushed my head all the way down before I heard something techno said. "You know I really want a strawberry right now"

I immediately pulled off his dick... that's the word... he didn't look down at me. Fuck. I couldn't say anything I just walked out.

I'm so embarrassed.

I just laid down on the couch hiding my face listening to the tv play in the background for a few hours before I heard techno come out of the streaming room.

He sat next to me and put his hand on my back. "Im sorry baby" I turned to look at him. "It's my fault. I went to far" he shook his head "I'm sorry I just got scared"

I didn't say anything.

"Do you wanna cuddle?" Techno asked I shook my head no. I'm so embarrassed right now. I walked to the kitchen to eat the m&m's I bought a couple days ago.

I couldn't find them.

"Where are the m&m's I bought?" Techno looked up "shit sorry I ate them" I didn't want to talk to him right now so I walked to the bedroom closing and locking the door behind me. Techno tried to knock on the door but I didn't respond.

"Please baby let me in" I didn't respond. "I'm sorry" I scoffed "sorry doesn't bring my m&m's back techno" maybe I'm being dramatic but I just wanted fucking m&m's.

I ended up falling back asleep around 1 am and sleeping until there was another knock on the door. "Baby please let me in I made breakfast"

I got up and opened the door to see techno with two plates both plates filled with pancakes bacon and eggs.

I took my plate before kissing his cheek and walking to the kitchen. I ate my food before saying "I except your apology but I want more m&m's and don't ever touch my fucking chocolate" techno nodded "noted"

The next week went by so fucking slow. Most days I spent laying in bed while techno cleaned the house and streamed most days.

It's now Tuesday the next week and I'm finally off my period. I woke up next before techno got up and decided to stream on technos pc.

I started up his pc with no face cam. I was just messing around on the smp talking to chat for an hour or so before techno walked in.

I quickly muted and said "I'm streaming" he laughed "you can un mute I won't tell them about the drugs" I laughed slapped technos shoulder and un muted.

"Techno is here chat" chat started going fast. "Hallo" he said in his normal monotone voice. "How do you like my streaming set up?" He asked.

"It's alright, mines superior though" he laughed not denying it. He stood with his head on my shoulder talking to chat with me for a while before I ended the stream.

Once I clicked the end stream button I looked at techno with a big smile he raised his eyebrow and gave me a quick kiss "why are you so happy?" He asked.

"I ended my period today" he smiled "thats good" I laughed at his response. Before saying "we should go back to my place and bring more stuff over here"

Techno nodded. The rest of the day we spent packing stuff to bring over to technos house. Once we finished packed my stuff I sent techno away because I wanted some alone time.

Don't get me wrong I love techno to death but I need my alone time. Especially after he ate my fucking m&m's.

After a few minutes techno texted me. He can't be home already.

*text convo*

Techno
Why did the turkey cross the road?

Y/n
I don't know why?

Techno
He didn't. He's an asshole and just stood in front of my car for 5 minutes.

*end of text convo*

*end of text convo*

I started laughing my ass off.

That's my fucking boyfriend!

980 words