Chapter 62

*this chapter contains adult content*

This is going to be a fun car ride....

I quickly inserted the 'toy' into my underwear. It was very small and unnoticeable from the outside.

I pulled my pants all the way up and got adjusted to the new feeling. He put his hand out not taking his eyes away from the road.

I hesitated but put the remote in his hand. There were 3 modes. He quickly pressed the first mode. Mode 1.

The vibrations started slow, it felt good I sat there for a minute just rocking into it before he pressed the second mode. Mode 2.

It was faster and more aggressive. I could feel myself getting close already. Fuck this is embarrassing. Techno didn't take his eyes off the road once but I could see he was smiling from my little noises.

"Fuck you" is all I said before he turned it up again. Mode 3. The highest fastest mode. "Yeah? You want to say that again?" He asked I nodded "fuck" I paused before speaking again "you" he laughed low.

"The second we get to your apartment I want you on your knees making me feel good understood?" He demanded I gave him a questioning look before saying "why can't I just do that now?"

I could see he raised an eyebrow still looking at the road. He took a second before responding "can't wait till we get home? You are daddy's little slut aren't you?"

I nodded "ye-yes" he laughed low again. "Fine go for it" with that he put the vibrations back to 1. I could handle level one.

I unbuckled got on my knees leaning over to him. I quickly unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans just barely down.

His half hard dick sprung out. I grabbed the base before saying "take the back roads" I could feel him nod.

I couldn't help but let my noises out. I started slowly jerking him off as I got closer and closer to my orgasm.

I was going to take him into my mouth but he turned the vibrater back to level 3. I started moaning louder than ever.

He just pet my hair as I crested over into my orgasm. I still only had my hand on the base of his cock not moving it.

The vibrations road me through my orgasm. Techno spoke "I didn't tell you you could stop jerking my dick" I nodded. My eyes going in the back of my head I continued moving my hand slowly.

The vibrations slowly lead me into overstimulation. I tried to move away but it was in my underwear I couldn't get it off me.

Techno grabbed a chunk of my hair and said "suck, I don't care how bad it hurts" fuck he turns me on so much.

I took his tip into my mouth swirling my tongue around it as the overstimulation turned into pleaser. "Show daddy how much of a slut you are" techno said as he slowly pushed my head further down to the base of his cock.

He held me there for a second before letting me go. I popped off the top of his dick and started coughing before going back on my own.

I forced him down my throat held it there for a second before coming up for air. I kept bobbing my head for a few minutes before the vibrations got to be too much and I went into my second orgasm.

Sloppily sucking his cock as the knot released. I was a moaning mess. My noises we muffled by techno in my mouth.

His moans started to get un even. He grabbed a chunk of my hair and pushed me down as far as he could holding me there as his dick jerked in my mouth and he released.