Chapter 5

It's been a couple days but the little 'crush' hasn't gone away... fuck

I woke up to surprise surprise a good morning text from techno... but this time it was different

*text convo*

Techno
Good morning kitten.

Y/n
Morning daddy finally playing along I see... are you ready for your love or host tomorrow?

Techno
Kinda just so you know I'll probably be texting you the whole time stressing the fuck out.

Y/n
Alright I got you Ill be watching so I know what's going on.

-well watching as I'm a contestant-

Techno
Okay well it starts at 1 so you need to be awake and have eaten by 12 got it?

Y/n
Yes daddy.

Techno
Good girl

*end of text convo*

I love this little bit to much. Maybe it's because I'm low key into techno but is just a little crush right? It means nothing.

I got out of bed made myself breakfast and started watching tv nothing really interesting happened until I heard it started raining.

Yes!!!

I love the rain i quickly grabbed my phone and heading out the door.

It wasn't raining too hard so I walked to the park not too far from my apartments and sat under a super big tree.

I just sat listening to the rain.

It was nice

Calming

I just sat thinking... does techno like me back. Sure I've been saying it's just a little crush but maybe it's not. My love life has sucked in the past.

I've only dated two people but they both ended badly and I missed so many read flags but maybe this time it was different.

Ah who am I kidding. We're just friends.

That's all we've ever been.

Just friends.

I sat under the tree a little bit longer before the rain cleared up and I walked home.

My walk was nice but now my hair and makeup were a mess. I had to get a shower and plan what I was gonna wear tomorrow. Chat hasn't seen my face in like 3 years so I have to look good.

I took a shower did my whole routine planned my outfit for tomorrow and by that point it was time to do my nightly routine.

I ended up choosing a black tank top and ripped jeans, although No one will see my pants.

I finished all my routines and got in bed. Minutes later I received a goodnight text from techno as per usual

*text convo*

Techno
Get in bed it's getting late.

Y/n
I'm already in bed!!!

Techno
Your never in bed by this time. I don't believe it

Y/n
It's true! I have to have lots of energy for tomorrow.

Techno
I don't believe it for a second.

-without thinking I took a picture of me in bed and send it to techno... I didn't realize what I was wearing... I was just wearing a bra and underwear I quickly checked the picture seeing you couldn't see the bottom of my bra so maybe he'll just think it's a tank top... hopefully but fuck! I just send him a pic with my tons of cleavage.-

Y/n
Attachment

Techno
Alright fine you've convinced me.

-thank god I don't think he noticed-

Y/n
Woo hoo

Techno
Now go to bed kitten!

Y/n
Yes daddy

*end of text convo*

I ended up falling asleep fairly quickly.

Technos POV

I was texting y/n and she sent me a... interesting... picture to say the least.

Maybe she didn't mean to?

But it was clear she was just in a bra.

I mean she's in bed alone she can wear whatever she wants but god damn.

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning to another text from techno.

*text convo*

Techno
Good morning low key stressing the fuck out.

Y/n
Good morning and Don't worry you'll do great just text me when ever you're stressing during the show I'll respond

Techno
Got it. It's already 11 have you gotten anything to eat?

Y/n
Yeah.....

Techno
Are you lying to me?

Y/n
Maybe...

Techno
...

Y/n
Fine I maybe overslept and just got up but I'll eat don't worry did you eat?

Techno
Yep and I'm all ready they want us in the zoom call at 12:30 so I have an hour and a half to waste.

Y/n
Ah I see well we can call for a bit if you want.

-I expected him to tell me to hop on discord or maybe just call my phone but no...-

*incoming FaceTime from techno*

I answered facing my phone the the side not showing my face. Techno was at his pc wearing a nice button up and some jeans.

"Show me your face" he said

"Nooo I just woke up I look ugly" I said

"I'll be the judge of that." He said I ended up giving in and he said

"Ah there you go. You look gorgeous y/n don't doubt that."

"Aww thank you techno" I said

I ended up getting ready for the day just talking to techno I hadn't gotten dressed yet and it was already 12 techno told me he had to hang up and prepare for the love or host. I said okay and we hung up.

I got dressed and realized how revealing my outfit was. My top was right around my body and showed every curve. Let's just say it showed more cleavage than the picture I sent techno yesterday.

It was now 12:25 I didn't have time to change I started up my pc and joined the zoom call seeing all the other girls. Techno wasn't gonna join until the stream started.

973 words