Chapter 83

We're definitely doing that again.

Techno ended up taking off the maid dress despite my fighting. He put on his boxers before throwing me his t-shirt and my underwear to put on.

He laid back down opening his arms for me to lay in them. I complied laying on his chest listening to his heart beat.

I couldn't help but say it. "If you think about it in your love or host you did say you'd go gay for me" he laughed. "I fucking hate you but I did tell you I'd do anything for you"

I smiled nuzzling my face into his chest. "Yeah? I liked pegging you" he shook his head "I don't know how much I liked it"

I can tell he's lying.

"Oh yeah? Mr. 'Yes fuck me just like that' I'm pretty sure you liked it" he laughed low. "Okay maybe it felt good after a while but at the beginning and end it hurt"

"On a scale of 1 to being whipped how bad did it hurt" he pulled me closer "6. I honestly didn't think getting whipped would hurt that bad"

"Yeah? I know if I'm remembering correctly you hit me with your belt 10 times in a row because I talked back" he laughed. "Yeah well maybe if you listened the first time-"

I cut him off. "Well maybe if you listened the first time I wouldn't have had to whip you" he had no come back.

We sat in silence just listening to each others breathing before we fell asleep. I woke up the next day alone.

I looked around for techno before decided to get up and find him. Still only wearing technos t-shirt and my underwear I walked through the house looking for him.

I ended up finding him in his streaming room. He immediately turned his head as I walked in. "I'm streaming baby" I nodded walking over knowing he doesn't do face cam.

I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head over his shoulder watching him play on the smp. He continued talking to his chat.

His chat was zooming asking if I was still in the room. "Yes chat I'm still here" techno spoke up after me. "She just woke up so I don't think she's gonna talk much"

I hugged techno tighter silently thanking him. I ended up sitting on the floor next to him watching him play. After a couple minutes techno read from chat.

"Are you guys living together yet. No we're still working on moving everything" I decided to bud in. "We're hoping to be moved in within a month or so"

After a couple seconds techno read a chat again. "Why does y/n sound far away she's sitting on the floor" I laughed "yeah I'm supporting him from under the desk."

Fuck

I didn't think before I said that. Techno started laughing before I spoke. "No no no no that's not what I meant! I'm sitting on the floor next to him"

Chat was zooming. I saw techno mute his mic as he said "you can support me from under the desk all you want but you don't have to tell chat about it" before I could respond he un muted his mic speaking again. "That's not what she meant guys my add revenue is gonna go down after this"

I laughed before walking out to go take a shower. I was about to strip when I saw he still had 3 in 1 there's no way I'm using that.

I quickly put on some clothes before going back to technos streaming room. He turned his head to see me fully dressed. He raised an eyebrow before I spoke "I'm going to the store can I use your car" he nodded handing me his keys "drive safe"

I nodded "okay bye I love you" he looked back to his stream for a minute before saying "I love you too baby" I stole technos car before going to the store.

I bought shampoo conditioner men's body wash and woman's body wash so techno didn't have to smell like me all the time.

I also bought some chocolate and a cute pig plushy that reminded me of technos character. After I checked out I went home set the bags down before going to take a shower.

I immediately threw out technos 3 in 1 replacing it with the new stuff that I bought. After a couple minutes of me standing in the warm water I heard the door open and close.

Next thing I know there were two hands wrapping around my waist. I didn't look back I just said "how did your stream go"

"Good, I see you bought chocolate?" I laughed "yeah and I bought a little pig plushy because it reminded me of you."

"I love it" is all he said pulling me closer to him. We stood in the water for a couple minutes before I said "I threw out your 3 in 1"

Techno laughed "I figured you'd do it eventually" I turned to face him still in his arms. "Now your hair will be super fluffy"

He just laughed before I grabbed the shampoo putting some in my hand and handing him the bottle to do the same. Once we both had shampoo in our hair I reached over put my hands in technos hair before giving him a Mohawk.

I laughed stepping back to look at my masterpiece. All he did was roll his eyes and pull me closer giving me a much taller Mohawk as well.

I decided this is a great twitter post.... I quickly grabbed my phone held it up and said "smile" techno laughed as I took the photo before double checking it and saying "just post it, I know you were gonna ask that"

I laughed before going over to twitter.

*twitter post*

@y/n_live
Were the definition of cool
(Insert image)

*comments*

Tommy
Woman
|
|
Y/n
Tommy
|
|
Tubbo
Tubbo
|
|
Wilbur
Tubbo your meant to say someone else's name
|
|
Tubbo
Oh

Dream
@georgenotfound
|
|
George
@sapnap
|
|
Sapnap
Are we all gonna shower together?
|
|
George
What no!
|
|
Dream
Yes we are George

Niki
I love this relationship
|
|
Minx
This could be us....

User027297
Is no one gonna talk about them showering together?
|
|
User098&2
They're grown ass adults they can shower together if they want to

*tap to load more*

Once me and techno were done in our shower we watched tv before techno made us some paninis for dinner.

We ate before I started to make a list of things I want to buy before I move in. I started thinking before writing my skin care stuff, more perfume and lotion....

What else

I could stock up on tampons and pads.... "shit" I said under my breath. "What?" Techno said while looking up from his phone.

"What's today?" I asked slightly freaking the fuck out. "Uh Tuesday why?" I shook my head "no like the day of the month" He looked at his phone "the 31st why? Is everything okay?"

Fuck fuck fuck

I haven't gotten my period this month.

No I'm on birth control I can't be pregnant right?

No no no! I don't want kids right now

Please just let it be late.

1219 words