Chapter 45

*this chapter contains adult content*

The minutes felt like hours.

I sat at my desk half naked only covered by technos hoodie. He sent that message 15 minutes ago. I only just ended my stream but I'm already getting impatient.

Soon enough there was a knock at my door. I peaked out since I wasn't wearing much. It was techno. I opened the door to let him in.

"Was that your plan all along? To make me fail?" He asked in a low tone I nodded and walked over to my pc in my room.

He followed. I shut off my computer sat in my desk chair and spun towards him. He looked at me almost predatory like.

He walked over, I stood up playing with the hem of my hoodie. "Take it off" he said looking down at my hands.

I almost did as he said but stopped myself "I think we had a deal mr techno you do what I say not the other way around. Now sit" I said motioning for my desk chair.

He laughed low and did as he was told. "A deals a deal." He said while sitting down. I straddled his lap on the chair.

I decided to be nice... for now. I took off the hoodie revealing my lingerie. His eyes immediately darted to my boobs. His hands lifted but I stoped them.

"No touching until I tell you otherwise" he huffed but complied. I grabbed his cheeks tilting his gaze from my tits to my eyes.

We started kissing, his arms raised to my ass. I immediately pulled back from the kiss and said "what did I tell you" he dropped his hands back down.

We went back into our kiss. My hands still on his face. Our tongues fighting for dominance mine winning. Just barley.

That's when his hands raised groping my tits. I pulled back and stood up. He made a noise of desperation as I walked to my closet.

I pulled out rope and a vibrater. He got a smile on his face. He has no idea what's coming. "These arnt for me" I said.

His eye brow raised. "Hands to your side" I demanded. He put his hands on the arm rests. I tied them in place.

He tested the restraints they weren't too tight but he couldn't get out. I laughed and went back to straddling him.

"That's better" I said. He just sat and stared. He was exactly where I wanted him. Grabbed the vibrater and started teasing my clothes clit.

He just watched pulled at the ropes. "Please" is all he said. "Your gonna watch me cum until you can learn to be a good boy, understood?"

He looked at me with an angry look before he nodded. I turned the vibrater on, the sensation felt amazing but he would feel better.

I wanted him inside me but I wasn't giving up that easily. I sat there for a second pleasuring myself before techno started pulling on the ropes hard.

"Please baby" is all he could say. "Are you going to be a good boy?" I asked with a moan. He nodded

"Say it" I said breathy "say what?" He asked "say your my good little boy" he stayed silent still pulling at the restraints.

I felt a knot building in my stomach already. I wasn't holding back. He's going to watch me cum until he says it.

He could tell I was getting closer. He was constantly pulling on the ropes. "I'm-" is all I said with a moan before cumming from the vibrations.

He looked beyond gone and angry. I pulled the vibrater away from me setting it down. I put my arms around technos shoulders breathing heavy.

"Please baby I wanna touch you" he said "then say it" I said between breaths. He didn't say anything back.

Once I caught my breath I stood up grabbing the waist band of technos pants. "Up" I said he complied.

His dick sprung out of his underwear as I pulled them down and off. He was beyond hard. I wrapped my hand around his cock feather light.

He bucked into my hand desperate for my touch. I pulled back completely "be a good boy" he nodded.

I used the pad of my finger tracing a vein going up and around his dick. He moaned low. I stood back up and pulled my lingerie up and off.

I was now fully naked. I pulled technos shirt off leaving him fully nude as well. He was desperate for my touch I could tell.

"You want in me?" He just stared "my warm tight pussy milking your dick as I bounce does that sound nice?" I asked false sweet.

He nodded fast. I went back to straddling him. His cock just barley touching my stomach. I leaned into his ear and whispered "then say it"

I wasn't giving in. He was going to say it or we'd be here all day. He stayed silent. I laughed low and said "okay then you'll sit here and watch me until you tell me your my good boy"

I put two fingers in technos face and simply said "suck" he looked at me for a second before doing what he was told.

He sucked on my fingers for a minute before I pulled them out and I reached my hand down slowly teasing my entrance before sticking my two fingers in.

He just watched and pulled on the ropes "please baby I want to be inside of you" I laughed and said "then be my good boy and fucking say it already"

He huffed and watched as I pulled my two fingers in and out of my wet pussy. Holding me over until he complies.

After a couple seconds I was a moaning mess. He was pulling on the restraints harder than ever.

"Please baby" is all he could say "just fucking say it" I said not slowing my fingers. He paused before saying "fine im your good boy now please baby"

I decided to be a brat. "One more time for me" he looked furious "I'm your good fucking boy I'll do anything just please" he said

I laughed and pulled my fingers out of me immediately putting them in my mouth. He watched closely.

I then reached down to his hard dick grabbed it tight reviving a moan from techno. I manhandled his spent cock to my entrance.

I slowly started pushing it in getting moans out of both of us. I sat for a second before bouncing once.

Techno was still pulling at the ropes, he wants to touch me. I continued bouncing burying him as far as he could go inside of me.

"Please baby I want to touch you" I didn't respond I just kept bouncing. His eyes watching my boobs bounce with me.

"I'm your good boy is that want you want? I'm your good fucking boy please let me touch you" he said desperate.

I slowed my movements to a stop and whispered in his ear "say it louder" he sighed but complied "I'm your good boy"

I laughed "again" he looked beyond angry "I'm your fucking good boy. Please baby" he almost screamed.

I decided to untie him. I un tied the ropes. The second he was free we were up. He picked me up still inside of me.

He pushed my keyboard and mouse on the floor and place me over my desk. In one quick movement he started snapping his hips watching his dick fuck in and out of me.

He raised his gaze to my boobs groping them with one hand. Both of us moaned loud another knot built in my stomach.

His thrusts started to get uneven as the knot released. He rode me through my orgasm as his dick twitched and he came inside of me.

He slowed his movements and lowered himself to kiss me. He pulled away and whispered in my ear "next time I'm dominating" he said breathy.

I simple said "well see" he laughed and pulled out of me, grabbing his shirt cleaning me up. Once I was clean, ish, he backed up and helped me stand.

We both crashed down on my bed and fell asleep....

Fuck.

That was amazing.

1389 words