Chapter 20

The worst feeling in the world is knowing you don't mean as much to them as they mean to you.

I quickly jumped out of bed and started grabbing everything I needed techno slowly got out of bed and said "someone's excited" I looked at him with a big grin and said

"If course I'm excited I get to meet some of my friends with my bestest friend in the whole wide world." I said doing little excited jumps.

He laughed and grabbed some of his stuff. He went into the bathroom to change while I changed in my room. Once we were both ready we left without another thought.

We put everything in his car and started driving I took a picture of me and techno I'm the car and sent it to the group chat

*text convo*

Y/n
Attachment
On our way to the airport

Wilbur
Cant wait to see you guys don't forget to text me if anything changes with the flight as of now I'll be there at 3

Y/n
I will mr wilby

Tommy
I hate to say it but I'm excited to see you woman.

Y/n
I'm excited to see you too child

Tubbo
Are you excited to see me?

Y/n
Of course tubbo

Clay
We're at the airport waiting to board

Nick
My ass is gonna hurt after this one.

Y/n
Same

Techno
True true

-I slapped techno for texting and driving-

Y/n
Bad news techno can no longer come he just texted while driving and I killed him.

Clay
As you should

Nick
^^^

Wilby
Aww okay

Tubbo
What?

Tommy
She's kidding tubbo

*end of text convo*

Although I was super excited I was exhausted so I slept the rest of the car ride. It's less than an hour drive but I still managed to sleep.

Once we pulled into the airport techno shook me awake and said "we're here" I opened my eyes and immediately got back to being super excited.

We walked in got through security and bought some over priced snacks. Soon enough our flight started boarding. Both our bags were in checking so we didn't have to worry about them.

We got on the plane and got situated. Me and techno were next to each other and there was a free space next to me that wasn't assigned to anyone.

Techno got the window seat mostly because I was too excited to care. We listened to the flight attendant so her little speech and soon took off.

10 more hours until I meet my friends!!! Techno could tell I was excited and said "you should save some of that excitement for when we meet them" I nodded and calmed down a bit.

----one hour later----

I was still tired and clearly showing it because techno said "why don't you go back to sleep" I simply nodded and laid my head on his shoulder drifting off to sleep.

I woke up to turbulence, techno had fallen asleep leaning his head atop of mine. We woke up and checked the time. We were asleep for 3 hours. Six more hours until we get there.

The next hour was calm. They brought us pretzels and soda me and techno ate and talked about what we were gonna do once we got there. Once we had finished our conversation there was 5 hours left.

The next two hours I spent complaining about my butt hurting techno just laughed at me and agreed.

3 more hours

I officially hate flights. My ass hurts so bad and it's getting hot in here. Me and techno started talking about random shit to distract us.

1 more hour.

At this point I was ready to get off the plane. I typed out a text to the group chat. It wasn't going to send until we landed but I still typed it. Techno typed one as well.

We finally landed and the texts send. We had to wait for them to let us out of the plane so we started texting the group chat.

*text convo*

Y/n
Straight time traveling in this bitch

Techno
Zoom zoom!

Wilbur
Did you land?

Tommy
What the fuck?

Tubbo
I'm bored

Y/n
Yeah we landed but we're waiting to get out of the plane.

Wilbur
Okay I'm on my way it's about a thirty minute drive. Meet up with the boys and call me when your ready.

Techno
Will do

Clay
Just landed

Nick
My ass hurts

Y/n
Same

Techno
Same

Clay
Same

Tommy
Same

Y/n
Tommy why does your ass hurt we were just on a plane for 10 hours.

Tommy
I'm a gamer

*end of text convo*

We finally got off the plane and went to baggage claim and got our bags. Once we were ready I called clay

*call convo*

Hey clay
I said

Hey where are you?
He said

Baggage claim 3
I said

Okay we're on our way there.
He said

Okay
I said

*end of call*

"Keep a look out for nick and clay" I said techno nodded. We were just standing around waiting and we see two guys. As they got closer I realized it's the boys.

I left my suitcase and ran over to hug them. I looked back to see techno slowly walking over with all my bags and all his bags... oops

"I see techno is already slaving over you" clay said "true" nick added "what can I say.... he's a simp" I said

Techno heard that "I'm not a simp I just don't want someone to steal your stuff" "simp" clay and nick both said.

"Whatever Wheres Wilbur?" Techno asked "i don't know I'll call him" I said. I called him as we were walking out of the building. He came and picked us up. We all put our stuff in his car before hugging him and saying our hellos.

Once we were all in the car Wilbur started driving.

Wow

1000 words