Rage didn't check more about the woman's identity because Kronack asked not to. But he knew that his brother is looking to get more information about Kalisz.

"Is that a contact lens you have in your right eye, Kalisz?" Ilang sandali ay tanong niya.

It struck him to see the color of her eyes in her right. It's not brown anymore like he saw some time ago. It's the same color as her sister Kale— gray almost silver. But it could be just a contact lens.

Umiling ito samantalang napatitig na lang siya sa madilim na parte ng kakahuyan na nasa harapan lang ng bahay niya.

"You know..." He trailed, "I have a sister that has the same eye color as your eye in your right," Rage couldn't help but share.

When the woman didn't respond, Rage didn't talk more. They silently waited for his brother to arrive. While he was pulled back to the memories he have with his sister.

Kumusta ka na kaya Kale? I pray that wherever you are, you are safe and happy... I'm still looking for you and I will not stop until I find you...

Nang dumating ang kapatid niya ay mabilis nitong iniuwi si Kalisz at halata na kanina pa ito nag-aalala. That's understandable. He went through it when Auri was missing.

Rage stayed in front of his house for a while before he decided to follow his brother, Kronack. He want to ask something.

When he arrived at his brother's villa he went to Kronack's bar area and saw his brother sitting at the bar counter silently and alone.

"Hey," he greeted.

"Hey," Kronack greeted back half-heartedly.

Rage settled beside his brother and silently pour some liquor into his glass.

"You look bothered," Kronack commented.

Umiling siya at mapait na ngumiti.

"Auri?"

"No," Rage replied, shaking his head once again.

"Who then?"

"Kalisz."

"The f-ck?!" Naibaba nito ang baso ng alak at matalim siyang tinignan. "Come again?" May bahid na galit na tanong nito sa kanya.

"Calm down, bro," Rage tsked, almost rolling his eye. "I'm not thinking about Kalisz like how you think it is," he replied boredly.

"Then what?" Kronack kept his sharp eyes at him.

"Her eyes... Was that real?" Rage asked, eyes pinned on his glass.

"Yes."

"The both?" Rage asked again, now he's interested.

Umiling ang kapatid niya.

"Kalisz said, her gray eye is real while the brown, she had surgery. A surgery, she doesn't know the name."

Tumango-tango siya at nakatulalang tumingin sa kawalan. Nag-iisip siya kung paano niya makukunan ng DNA si Kalisz. But then, he doesn't want to go that far without the woman's consent after what she did for Auti. Maybe someday he'll ask her. Mahirap na sa ngayon at mukhang hindi pa ata nakakamove-on ang babae sa pagkamatay ng kapatid nito at mukhang may problema ito tapos makikigulo pa siya.

"Do you know... Her right eye reminds me of my sister. Kale, my sister, has gray eyes too. It's so unique 'cause it's almost silver. Cold but beautiful. Like how it is with Kalisz right eye," kuwento niya sa kapatid.

Kronack nodded then asked. "Ano nangyari 'don sa pakikipagkita mo sa ama ng kapatid mo?"

"Nothing. That crackhead told me, my sister run away a long time ago and that he doesn't know where she is. I tried to ask about where was the last time he saw Kale but that f-cker says he doesn't remember. He doesn't f-cking care about his own daughter," nagtatagis ang bagang na saad ni Rage sa kapatid.