"You're always welcome, baby," he replied, kissing her forehead.

Magkahawak kamay silang lumabas ng silid nila at nagtungo ng dinette na nasa tabi lang ng family room.

Bumagal ang paglakad ni Auri ng makita ang dinette. He had turned it into fine dining. Removed the other chairs and only left two chairs, covers the table with fine white cloth embroided with flowers on the edge around. Flower petals with different colors is scattered on the floor. And some stuff he added to make it more like a romantic room for a lunch.

"Y-you made this all?" Auri drawled as she looked around the room.

"Yeah baby," he pulled a chair for her before pulling the food cart near the table to put foods on the table. "I'm not a good cook like your brother, baby but I cooked these for you seasoned with pure love and well..." he chuckled, "obsession you can add."

Natawa ito at nailing na nagsalita. "Obsession really? Didn't feel at all that you are obsessed when you did nothing but stay away most of the time."

"Because I'm the obsess that only watch and guard," he winked. "But know that my obsession with you will always lose with the love I have for you. That means I will not do anything that will hurt you. If somehow sometime— emotionally I did, then I am sorry I didn't mean it."

Matapos ilagay ang huling pagkain sa mesa ay pumunta siya sa likod nito at niyakap ito.

"I love you, baby," he whispered kissing her neck.

Hinaplos nito ang buhok niya at humilig ang ulo nito sa kanya. "Mahal na mahal din kita Rage."

Rage tighten his hug as he felt like crying just hearing her say she love him very much.

"And thank you very much baby for loving me," he kissed her one more time before taking a deep breath of her scent.

Bumitaw na siya at pumunta sa upuan niya na katabi nito. Auri was the one to put food on their plates while he put drinks to their glass.

"When did you learn to cook Rage?" Tanong sa kanya ni Auri habang kumakain sila.

"I started learning when I saw that you love food," he smiled. "That was years ago, pero ngayong taon lang ako nagpokus na talagang matuto."

Tumango ito. "Why do you sleep in my room by the way?"

Rage stilled. "Did you smell my scent on your room?"

"Mm-hmm," she smiled.

Sighing, he put down his fork and knife to hug her. "Because that's the only way I can feel you. And sleeping in your room with your scent around calm and helps me sleep without having to take a sleeping pills."

Malungkot siya nitong tinignan. "Ganon ba kalala ang epekto ng pagkawala ko Rage?"

Reaching for her hand and holding it Rage spoke. "The first week when you went missing and finding you alive was almost impossible was horrible. My brothers have to drugged me to make me sleep and rest my body. When I was skipping meals because I couldn't eat from worries and heartbreak they locked me up and told me I am not allowed to go out unless I eat. So, I forced myslef to eat food than be locked up. You know my brothers can be the best in the world but they can be the worst one if that means saving someone."

"So, fast forward you wrote a letter and I was more than happy but agitated at the fact that you are not coming home yet. But at least I know you are alive and that was enough for me to feel at peace and remove m the pain in my heart. Sadly, it wasn't enough to erased the terror of losing you, the guilt, the constant worry, the nightmares of you dying and I can't even do anything about it."