VI

Jungkook

I left Jimin very early to get him breakfast. I think I really might have feelings for Jimin. But he wants to wait for his damn Alpha. It makes me angry that he's still looking for someone who doesn't exist. It's obvious that he belongs with me. He's told me many times that his power never worked on anyone up until he met me. And even still, every Alpha he meets doesn't fall for him right then and there.

But every time those beautiful crystal blue eyes look at me, I just want to drop to my knees and ask for his hand in marriage. I don't know what it is, but I wish he could see that there is no Alpha out there for him. Just me. It's time that I realize my feelings for him and he needs to realize his for me.

When I reached back home, Jimin was still sleeping. I walked over to the bed and kneeled down in front of him. "Wakey Jiminie." I said rubbing his head. "No, I wanna sleep longer. Come and hold me." He whines taking the cover off his body.

"I would love to hold you, but I bought food for you. And it'll get cold if you sleep any longer." Jimin pouts and opens his eyes. "Good Morning hyung." Jimin smiles softly.

"Morning baby. Wash up so we can eat together." I got up and left the room.

Jimin

I smile to myself, feeling my face burn. He called me baby. I've never been called baby by anyone since I was a actual baby. I feel my body tingle with happiness. I jump out of bed and rush to the bathroom.

I really don't want to fall for hyung, but he's making me very happy. I know that he hurts me, but other than that he's literally perfect. My power only works for him, my wish sent me to him, we are obviously falling for each other, but he's not an Alpha.

I don't get why all of these things are happening. What if Jungkookie hyung is really the one who's meant for me?

When I was done in the bathroom, I hurried downstairs. "Hyung-ah!" I squealed, jumping on his back. "Seems like you're awake now." Jungkook laughed, holding my legs tightly.

"Yes, I'm very refreshed now. And ready for the meal." Jungkook put me down and we sat together.

Jungkook

"This one is for you baby." Jimin smiles widely, his eyes nearly disappears. "Thank you very much hyung-ah." Jimin said beginning to eat. "Jimin-ssi, can I take you out?" Jimin's face immediately turns red.

"Like on a—on a date?" Jimin stutters. "Yeh, only if you're okay with it. I know we can't be together but the least I can do while you're with me is treat you to amazing meals and have fun with you." Jimin blushes, smiling shyly.

"I'd love to go on a date with Jungkook-ssi. I like Jungkook-ssi a lot. Jungkook-ssi makes me happy." Jimin giggles happily. "I make Jimin-ssi happy?" Jimin smiles and nods. "I like making Jimin-ssi happy. I'm gonna take you out on a long date. And make Jiminie the happiest boy ever!"

Jimin giggles excitedly. "It won't be today though." Jimin frowns right away. "What? I gotta plan baby. Trust me, it'll be great." I said taking his hands in mine.

"I can't wait Jungkook-ah! I really wanna go ona date with you." Jimin says with a big smile.

~Time Skip~

Jimin

Hyung and I were laying down together. He held me so tightly, it made me feel so happy. I hate that he is giving me so many mixed signals, it makes my head spin.

"Jungkook-ah?" I said turning to face him. "Yes sugar?" Jungkook looks down at me with a smile. He started playing in my hair, slowly starting to caress my face. "Do you really like me? Not as a boyfriend but in general?" I asked laying my head in his chest.

"Yes, of course. I like you a lot." Jungkook said holding my waist. "You know that you make my head spin, day in and day out?" I asked slowly laying on top of him. "I do? I had no idea. What makes you so crazy Jimin-ssi?" Jungkook said putting his hands on my hips.

"You're so nice and mean at the same time. And I hate it. I want you to stay one way with me for as long as I'm here with you." I said sitting on his lap. "I told you already that I will try my hardest to not be mean anymore. But you have to do your part too gorgeous. All those rules? You have to follow them. If not, there will be consequences."

Jungkook looks around my face, parting my hair in many places with his fingers. "I know hyung-ah." I sat my hands on his huge, scary bare chest. His pecs were very firm and felt nice to touch.

"When does your first heat stage start?" Jungkook asked playing with my fingers. "I don't know actually. I think in a month maybe." I answered, intertwining our fingers. "We have to find your "alpha" soon hunny. I don't want you having my kids with another person."

"You don't have to help me. I can help myself. I know how to please my heat hyung. Been doing it for years." I laughed. Jungkook smiles. "But if you're pheromones aren't handled properly, can't it lead me to loose my mind and devour you?"

I laughed at his choice of words. "Devour me? Jungkook-ah can't eat Jimin-ssi." Jungkook smiles.

Jungkook

I literally adore Jimin. He is so cute. I love the way he talks in third person , it's so cute when he does it. I bet he can tell that I'm literally watching him in complete adoration right now.

I let his hands go and held on to his thighs. "Do you like my thighs Jungkook-ah?" Jimin asked sitting his hands on my stomach. "You're not the only one who like things beautiful. I know you like my abs a lot. And I like your thighs a lot." I said causing him to laugh shyly.

"This is weird you know?" Jimin said moving his fingers along my chest. "The way we are together. It's like we're dating. Is that weird to you Hyung?"

"It's not weird at all MiMi. Even though you're gonna leave me soon, I like having you with me. And I like being this way with Jimin-ssi." Jimin smiles laying his head down on my chest.

"Jungkookie hyung...what if I don't wanna find my Alpha anymore? Will you let me stay here with you? And keep me safe from all those people who want my gifts?" Jimin asked locking our hands together.

"Of course. There might not be no Alpha for you. So you can stay here for how long you want. And maybe....I don't know.....give me a chance." I said wrapping an arm around his waist. "Oh come on, you're just a regular human. Why would I give you a chance?"

"Hey, that's really hurtful. So what I'm just normal. My mother married a normal man and they have a happy marriage. And they made a very handsome and caring man . The same man that you're currently laying on top of and saying you'd never give a chance. The same man that took you in, A COMPLETE STRANGER, and fed you, clothed you, and let you sleep here without even paying rent. The same fucking person who is talking to you right now and telling you how hurt they are at the comment you just fucking made."

I feel my body heat up, but I tried my best to contain myself. Jimin sits up watches me. "I felt your heart racing . Are you really that upset?" Jimin asks getting off me.

"Yes Jimin, I'm really that mad....I'm going to bed. Don't talk to me." I turn to my side and turn off the bedside lamp.

Jimin

I didn't think Jungkook would be so angry with me. I am a special Omega. I am meant to be with an Alpha. My power is specifically made for an Alpha. I know that it hasn't worked on anyone but hyung. But I know that somewhere out there, an Alpha is looking for me. And I can't waste my time falling for hyung. I need to get out there and find my destiny.