2- Hot. Hot. Hot

In one swift movement, he scooped her up in his arms bridal style, causing her to let out a high-pitched shriek.

"Let's take this inside, shall we?"

1:32 am, Marinette's Room

Chat playfully threw her onto the bed, her hair sprawling across her pillow. He climbed on top of her with his arms on both sides of her head as he began trailing wet kisses down her neck once again. Soft moans of ecstasy escaped from her lips. They were quiet, but loud enough for Chat to hear. He slowly pulled her shirt up but stopped right as her shirt lifted slightly about the top of her rib cage. "I-Is this ok?" He hesitated. She replied with a quick nod, before he lifted her shirt above her chest revealing the red satin bra she was wearing, lined with black lace.

She blushed crimson as he slowly unclipped her bra and carelessly threw it somewhere out of view, revealing her perky breast. He couldn't help but stare at them as a lascivious smirk plastered across his face. She was practically naked; the only clothing left was her t-shirt that had now been pulled up over her chest, exposing her. She felt his erotic eyes on her body and instantly became embarrassed. Her hands flew over her face.

"Let me see your beautiful face" Chat whispered, slowly pulling her hands away. She blinked a few times adjusting her eyes to the light as Chat remained hovered over her. She blushed intensely as he rested his forehead against hers. He brought his hands up to her face, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. Her chest heaved as she attempted to steady her breathing.

"Relax Mari, if you want to stop here I understand." He continued stroking her cheek.

"No, no!" She nearly yelled out. "I-I'm fine, it's just my...

"Your first time doing this stuff" He said, cutting her off.

"Y-Yeah." She admitted.

He smiled. "I'll make this a first time to never forget."

He pulled himself up, sitting upright on his knees. Marinette remained below him, her thighs pressed firmly together.

She was just so damn hot as she lied before him. The way her dark, long hair scattered, her slim, toned legs, petite body, and her small waist that was complemented by her curvy hips.

Perfection

His eyes remained glued to her. He could tell she was embarrassed as she turned redder than she could imagine.

Chat circled her thighs before slowly spreading them apart. He lubricated his middle and ring finger with saliva before pushing them against her entrance. He flicked his fingers against her slit before they slid into her warmth.

Her hips slightly bucked as she gave a loud moan. He began effortlessly pumping his fingers in and out of her as she winced. Chat watched as her lips trembled in pleasure.

"Haahh...ahh! I-I'm close." She moaned out

"Already? But the fun's just started" He said with a grin.

He slowly removed his fingers, quickly replacing them with the tip of his length. The sudden transition caused her to let out a gasp.

He massaged her inner thigh as he teased her clit with his tip. "Are you ready?" He asked. She gave a quick nod while bitting her bottom lip.

"Come on, use your words." Chat ordered. She lost her patience and gave in.

"Y-Yes, yes! Please Chat,.." She whimpered.

He raised an eyebrow playfully. "So you really did want me that much, hmm?" He teased.

Her face became hot. "Just- hurry!"

And with that, he aligned his head with her slit, before he slowly sank himself into her. Her breath hitched as she squeezed her eyes shut. "Your doing great." He praised. He began penetrating her at a slow and gentle pace, making sure to not cause her too much pain.

She whimpered softly as he slightly picked up the pace. He thrusted himself deep into her causing her whimpers to turn into small moans. The sensations in her body were strange; each thrust was a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Y-You ok..?" He asked, trying to keep it together.

"Mhm.." She attempted to say, her response sounding more like a moan.

Once she loosened up a bit, his thrust sped up. His nails dug into her thighs as her moans echoed throughout the room. He threw his head back, bitting his tongue, not letting even the smallest moans escape his mouth.

Her bed softly creaked underneath them as his pace picked up. The room filled with the sounds of their skin slapping together and her moans, which only grew louder.

"nghh Shit Mari...Your so good" He groaned, biting back a moan.

C-Chat...I'm so close!" She moaned.

"Oh yeah?"

He pumped himself into her as fast as he could. She whimpered at the sudden change of speed as she felt herself getting closer and closer.

"Fu-Fu-Fuck.." She stuttered.

He could feel himself become hazy as he continued thrusting. "I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum" He purred.

And with one deep thrust, he poured himself into her as he pulsated deep within her. She grabbed onto the sheets as her body convulsed uncontrollably.

Hot.
Everything was hot. Their skin. Their breaths. The air.
Hot.
Hot.
Hot.

When he finally regained the energy, Chat pulled out, his hot load slowly seeping out her slit. Marinette remained laid on the bed. Her eyelids were heavy, almost impossible to keep open. Her chest continued to heave as her thighs trembled.

He turned away for a second to zip his suit up, and as soon as he turned back to her, she was fast asleep.

He smiled, pulling a blanket over her. He gave her a soft kiss on her forehead, before he glancing at her one last time as he made his way towards the window.

But right before he could open the latch, he felt a light tug on his tail.

"Stay..!" A soft voice blurted out behind him.

He looked behind him and saw Marinette sitting upright, awake.

"Please?" She begged, her bluebell eyes staring into his.

"I really have to.... I gotta go..." It was so hard to say no as she gave him puppy dog eyes. He hesitated, but finally gave in.

"Fine-But just this one time."

She smiled, slightly lifting up the blanket to make room for him. He slid into bed with her. They cuddled up underneath the blanket, Chat wrapping his arms around her stomach. Soon enough, the two succumbed to exhaustion and dozed off.

Would this be the last of them?

Spoiler alert:
Nope ;)