All the way home was like that but now they've arrived. "Guys wake up," Alaric says and Josie stops moving her hand. Hope looks at her with a sad face. Everyone gets up and goes out of the car.

"can I have those twin cuddles now," Hope asks, Josie looks at her in shock. She clears her throat and says. "Yeah sure. Lizzie are you down" Josie asks her twin. She knows Lizzie is going with Mg. "Sorry, Hope but I have to go with Mg. Can you two do it alone? I know you need it" Lizzie says. Josie and Hope look at each other. "Yeah, if Josie wants to," Hope says. "Yeah, sure. I know you really need it" Josie says but she's not talking about twin cuddles. "Finch I'll see you tomorrow," Josie says with a fake smile. Finch was going to say something but Hope takes Josie's hands and say. "We got to go. I just remembered I have to do something before I lose control again" Hope says and drags Josie inside the school.

When they arrive at Hope's room, she opens the door. When Josie is inside Hope quickly slams her against the door. "You know, your little game made me lose control," Hope says. "Ohh, so you're blaming me for satisfying you" Josie teases. "Maybe I just want you to finish what you started," Hope says.

Josie kisses Hope and Hope puts her arms around Josie's waist. The kiss is starting to get heated but Jo pulls away. "Wait, I'm cheating. So, it'll be great if you could put a silence spell, and also one to lock the door" Josie says, and Hope quickly casts the spell.

After doing the spells Hope kisses Josie, lifts her, and puts her hands on Josie's butt. Josie put her legs around Hope's waist and her arms around Hope's neck. Hope squeezes Josie's butt and Josie lets out a gasp but doesn't break the kiss, Hope makes her way to the bed and puts Josie down. She breaks the kiss but quickly kisses Josie's neck, it doesn't take long for Hope to find Josie's pulse point, and decides to suck it. Josie lets out a little moan and this makes Hope suck harder. Josie finally takes control and turns Hope, so now Josie's on top. Hope is still resting her hands on Josie's butt. Josie takes her shirt off and Hope can't help but stare at Josie.

"You know it's better if you take a picture" Josie teases. "You know, it's better if I take your bra out of the way" Hope responds and move her hands from Josie's butt up to her bra making Josie shiver at the touch of Hope on her naked skin. "Can I" Hope ask and Josie only nods while biting her lower lip. Hope wastes no time and takes Josie's bra off. Hope moves her hands to Josie's boobs and squeezes them. Josie lets out a low moan but quickly kisses Hope on the lips.

Hope might like Josie wanting to take control but she's a Mikaelson and she's definitely not a bottom, so she quickly turns Josie around, this way taking control again. Josie breaks the kiss and says. "Hey, that's not fair" "you know what's not fair... you're just teasing me and I can't with your teasing anymore," Hope says, and Josie is taken aback when Hope starts sucking and licking one of her tits and playing with the other with her hand. Josie can't help but let out a loud moan, which makes Hope smirk and suck harder.

After Hope finishes licking and sucking Josie's tits, she makes her way down to Josie's abdomen. "You know, you look hot with these abs," Hope says. "You know is unfair," Josie says but stops when Hope starts kissing her abdomen. "Well... I-m almost naked" Josie says but can't finish what she is saying because Hope is sucking on her abs. "What was that darling," Hope asked teasing Josie but doesn't stop sucking. "That I want to see you naked too" Josie lets out trying to steady her voice. "Well, Why haven't you taken off my clothes then," Hope says. Josie waste no time and quickly starts taking off Hope's shirt, she admires Hope's abs but she wants to see something else so she quickly stops staring and moves her gaze to Hope's boobs which are covered by Hope's bra. Josie makes a quick move and unwraps Hope's bra and then she's throwing to the floor. Josie is staring at Hope's breasts but stops when Hope starts kissing her abs again but this time she's making her way down. "Can I?" Hope asks pointing to her pants and Josie says. "You know, you should stop asking obvious questions or I'll start thinking that you want to stop," Josie says. "Well, I just want consent," Hope says. "Well, if you need consent... you can do whatever you want, just don't stop," Josie says.