Chapter 11: Plan into action

Chapter 11

Peeta's P.O.V.

After a lot of hours the girls and I finally came up with a plan that everyone thought were going to be fun.

We made several phone calls and planned everything into detail.

The guys has been home for about an hour now. The girls tried to seem really mysterious as they walked to their rooms.

While the girls were on their rooms Katniss and I went outside to get everything ready.

When everything is done we walk back inside the house and into the living room.

The girls just now leave their bedrooms and joins Katniss and I in the living room.

"You all left your doors open?" Katniss whispers.

They try not to giggle as they nod their heads.

"Good", Katniss says. "Now all we have to do is wait".

So that's what we do. We sit down in the couch and watch TV. Madge put on some movie, and we make ourselves comfortable.

After about half an hour I realize that the girls has fallen asleep. Still with my eyes on the TV I feel Katniss head roll down onto my shoulder and my body get all warm.

Oh my god. I don't move, I sit as still as I possibly can. I hardly dear to breathe. I don't wanna wake her up. I turn my head to see that Madge is leaning on Katniss shoulder, Clove on Madge's shoulder, Glimmer on Clove's shoulder, and Annie on Glimmer's shoulder.

I turn back my eyes on the TV. I don't even like this movie, but what can I do.

I feel my eyes start to droop as I try to stay awake. It's not like it's late or anything but sitting here waiting makes you tired.

Right before I fall asleep screams make me wide awake.

The girls wakes up and bolts up on their feet. I follow.

"Annie!" Finnick screams in an angry voice as he and the guys storms down the stairs.

"What is it Finny?" Annie asks innocently.

"Oh don't you Finny me!" He says angrily. "What's this?!"

And he holds up Annie's diary.

Annie crosses her arms over her chest and looks angry.

"Well it looks like my diary!" She says.

"But what's in it?" He asks.

"Why don't you tell me since you obviously read it!" Annie says and the girls walk up to her side with their arms crossed.

"I'm not very happy with this either!" Gale says holding up Madge's diary.

"And who gave you permission to read my diary!" Madge asks angrily trying to snatch it back from Gale.

I hold by the amused expression that wants to sneak up on my face. The girls really are good actresses.

"Really guys, why would you read their diaries?" I ask shaking my head.

"Because we were curious, they were behaving so odd when we came home!" Cato says.

"And that gives you the right to invade the little privacy we have left?" Glimmer asks as she sees the diary in an angry Marvel's hands.

"Did you find anything you liked maybe?" Clove asks boiling with rage.

"Actually no, we found something we didn't like!" Finnick says and opens the diary. "You girls has been cheating on us!"

Oh god. I wanna laugh so hard.

"Girls?" I ask looking at them.

They look at me and looks ashamed. Everyone but Katniss.

"So it's true!" Gale accuses angrily. "You really cheated on us!"

There's a knock on the door. The boys turn around looking at the door. I look at my clock. Exactly the right time.

"Girls?" A voice shouts.

"We're here!" Another once shouts.

"Are you ready!" A third one asks.

The guys becomes read in their faces of anger.

"What the hell?" Gale says. "Are your boyfriends here now?!"

The girls doesn't answer.

"I'm gonna punch their heads off!" Finnick says and runs towards the door.

I bite my lower lip, trying not to laugh because I know what will come next.

Finnick pulls the door open and before he or the guys has time to stop they stumble on the tripwire.

And they all fall into the child bathing pool filled with chocolate pudding.

We got the pudding and the plastic pool from our grocery store. Katniss called the manager and promised him that I would give him and his family free tickets and backstage passes to my concert. He sent a truck full of pudding and the pool in less than an hour.

The girls and I run out laughing at them. A lot of our friends in school are standing outside laughing and taking photos of the guys who are trying to stand up but slips over each other. They're covered from head to toe in the brown substance and frankly I think it looks like poop.

Katniss walks in front of the plastic pool and raises her phone.

"Smile for the camera boys!" She laughs as she films them. "Never mess with Katniss Everdeen jerks! And if you read my diary again I'll seriously do what the girls didn't want me to do!"

I can see how the guys expressions changes as they realizes what's actually going on.

They're still trying to stand up but they still slip over each other over and over again. They're not gonna be able to get themselves up without help. And it's actually amusing to see them try. They really look like poop covered dorks.

Katniss continue to laugh as she films them.

When she stops filming them she looks at them.

"This is going to spread world wide!" She promises them. "I hope you've learned your lesson!"

And with that she stomps inside the house laughing.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

✍🏻950 words✍🏻

Hey guys, I hope you liked the chapter.

Haha okay anyways, please vote and comment.

-Josephine xx