20: Meeting Forth's Mother

Start from the beginning

"But we, I mean DNA tes-"

"It was fake." Forth said looking at his mother but on the other hand she didn't believe him. How can he say the test was fake? It was done with tight security and under Phana's observation.

"How could- how could you be so sure?"

Forth knew his mother will not believe him. But she has to know. She has to know the severity of what they had done to Beam.

"Hanie is sick. He needed bone marrow from blood related person. Beam's didn't match. As Beam is orphan he had no option to come to me. We checked and I am compatible. So I am the father." Forth said slowly pausing enough to his mother understand his each word. Forth watched as his mother's expression turned into horror.

"God, so.................. it means.............he was innocent......................but.........but..............we were so horrible to h- Gosh what had we done!" The words involuntarily came out of her mouth. Like she was talking to herself. A tear rolled out from her cheek. Then second and then third. She looked at Forth with teary eyes.

"The child, the Jaturapoom's blood, my grandson, we abandoned him. He is sick. It is our fault, Son." With that she dashed out of the apartment. Forth watched his mother go out of the door. He sat on floor placing his hands on his head. Each and every moment was like a hell for him. Filled with guilt, sorrow, pain and self-hatred.

Forth knocked on Beam's and Hanie's bedroom door. His mom was left while ago. He collected himself and came to apologize to Beam.

"Beam" He said as Beam opened the door and leave a space for him to enter.

"Hanie is awake?" Forth asked.

"Yeah. The yelling woke him up." Beam answered.

"Hanie baby"

"Yes uncle bunny?"

"Wayo was looking for you. He said he has something for you." Forth said. He was expected Hanie to go immediately but being the Papa's boy he is, he looked at Beam asking for permission.

"Papa" Hanie said to Beam with those puppy eyes.

"Go"

"I love you, papa" Hanie said as he kissed Beam on cheek and run out of the room.

"I love you too" Beam replied.

Forth watched the interaction between them. Though he was happy seeing them like this but somewhere in his heart he was hurting. He was longing for such interactions with his son.

"Beam" Forth said as he sat beside Beam on the couch. Beam didn't replied. He kept silent looking at Forth with blank expression. There was time when Forth had always knew how Beam was feeling just by seeing his face but now he couldn't even guess what Beam was feeling. Beam is like a closed bottle now, he is mastered in controlling his emotions.

"I am sorry." Forth said as he slowly touched Beam's cheek where his mother slapped him. He couldn't control himself anymore as he hugged Beam suddenly, crying on his shoulder. Beam shocked a bit but soon relaxed. Letting Forth cry on his shoulder.

"I am sorry for always bringing you pain. (Sob) I am really sorry. "Said Forth crying.

Beam sat there as Forth was crying more by passing second. It was hurting him to see Forth cry like this but he couldn't bring himself to console him or even saying soothing words to him. One part of him wanted to rip Forth of him for what he had done but other part of him couldn't bear to see Forth so vulnerable.

Forth cried for like a fifteen minutes. But he remembered he has meeting with the detective in half an hour. So he collected himself. He was happy for the first time in days. He was happy that Beam let him touch him. Though Beam acted like his crying didn't affect him but he was happy that Beam let him cry on his shoulder and even let him hug him (Beam).

(time skip)

Forth couldn't believe what the detective had told him. How can he was betrayed by his close people like this. He was feeling like he was getting mocked. How can something like this happened under his nose and he had no clue of any of it. How? How dare of that person to use it? And to his fault, that person had done it years before and he came to know it now, when he had hired a detective. He felt like that person was laughing on his stupidity.

At the same time at the apartment .Beam was lying on the bed besides sleeping Hanie. He was thinking of how it would affect him when he found out the person behind his all miseries. All those years, he never really thought about who done such a dangerous deed with him, the only thing he ever thought was his real criminals. Those people who refused to believe him. They were real culprit for him not the one who planned all this.

Someone knocked on door. Beam looked at the time, it was past midnight. He thought, maybe it was Forth. He rose from bed and opened the door only to see drunk Phana leaning on his door frame.

"Beamnie"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author-

I request each one of you should, leave a comment about how you feel and thought about the story.

CAUSE I NEED MOTIVATION.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee...

Love ya