2: THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU HERE

Phana always said that beam is like a younger brother to him. Phana is his brother. The one who was with him since young age. Beam was orphan. He never knew who his parents were. And he never took the efforts to search for them either. He didn’t want to see their faces.  They abandoned him before he could pronounce any word. Phana was the only person who he could say his family. He had met phana when phana’s grandparents force him to visit orphanage when he phana was 15 year old and beam was 13 year old. After their first meet, phana himself often visit orphanage and they become friends. More like brother. Beam also met forth through phana. Forth, kit, wayo, lam, phana and ming, total six were a part of kpop group called “SOTUS”.

Beam looked at phana angrily, even though he is his brother, he has no right to push him like that out of his own home. (Beam is youngest in the story.)

Beam:  YAH, P'pha, I have baby in my hands, Can’t you see that?

(Beam yelled at phana but phana was looking at him with the expression of disgust)

Beam get up on his legs and again try to enter the apartment. Only to be his way was block by another person, Wayo. Wayo fold his hands and lean on the door blocking the small space, Beam could enter the apartment. Beam could now believe that his so called brothers also believed those mare documents over him. But they were not his concern now. He was desperate to meet forth.

Wayo: I never though you would go this low beam.

Beam: Yah, I haven’t done anything. This is p'forth’s baby, look, Just by seeing his face anyone could tell that he is p'forth’s baby.

(Beam said with teary eyes. He showed his son to them, but wayo and phana turn their heads.)

Phana: We don’t want to see the face of that bastard son of yours Beam.

(Beam looked at phana in shocked expression. Phana was the last person beam could think would turn away from him but look here he was the first one to break him.)

Beam: P'pha, you also believed them? It’s not true.

Phana: DNA test taken under my observation beam. If it wasn’t for me personally seeing it, I haven’t believed it. (Phana said in hurt expression, he in wildest dream never thought that Beam could do something like this) I treated you as my brother beam. If I knew you are this kind of person, I would never have introduce you to Forth. It’s my fault forth have to go through this.

Wayo: it’s not your fault P'phana. You can’t change the inherited genes from someone like beam.

(Wayo said hugging phana, comforting him who was now crying.)

Beam: What do you mean by someone like me?

Wayo: Someone like you, grown up in orphanage. Your mother must have left you there because she was whore like you and your father don’t want to take care of bastard child like you.

(Wayo snapped at beam. Beam’s heart break by each word of Wayo. How could he degrade him like that? Just because he was orphan doesn’t mean they could say anything about him. Beam looked at phana, whenever someone try to degrade beam about him being orphan in past, phana would be his shining armor, he would snap at those people. But today phana was silent. Not saying a word to defend him.)

Beam:  P'pha, say something. Scold wayo. He is saying nonsense. Your bemie would never do anything like this. You believe me right? After all we are brothers right? You wi-“

Phana: YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER ANYMORE. THE MOMENT YOU DID THAT TO FORTH, YOU WERE DEAD FOR ME. NOW GET LOST INFRONT OF ME. I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN MY LIFE ANYMORE.

(Beam kneeled down holding his baby to his chest. Tears continuously flowing from his eyes. Hearing phana's shouts Lam, ming and kit also came out of the house. They were looking disgustingly at beam. In first time in his life, beam feel ashamed because he was orphan. He was ashamed of the things he never had done.)

Beam wipe his tears. His pride was not that important this time. He has baby to take care of. He see in his peripheral vision that there was no one blocking the door. He could see if forth who was inside. Without thinking anything, beam run inside the apartment, holding his son in his arms securely.

 Beam: P'FORTH! P'FORTH! WHERE ARE YOU? Look I am here with our baby. P'FORTH?

(Beam yelled frantically between his cries searching every room in the apartment. but there was no sign of forth. he was about to go to kitchen for checkup when phana caught him by his arm tightly and started to drag him out of the apartment rather harshly.)

Beam: Don’t do this na P'pha. Believe me na please. I have nowhere to go P'pha. At least show some mercy on my newborn child hyung. Please at least tell me where p'forth is. I will promise I will never show you my face anymore. Please P'pha. Please. Just this once. Help me, please.

(Phana throw beam out of the apartment door. And stand firmly in front of beam. The floor was filled with beam’s and his Son’s hysteric cries, who was waken up between all this.)

Phana: DON’T DARE TO CROSS THIS DOER AGAIN. THERE IS NO PLACE FOR YOU AND YOUR BASTARD CHILD INSIDE THIS HOUSE.

(With that phana shut the door in front of beam’s face. Beam sat there for hours waiting one of them will come and tell him forth’s where boats. But he was wrong. He was thrown out of building by security along with his son.)

(Flashback ends)