First (sorta) date

Roy woke up to a hand that was soothingly tracing his face, wrapped up in a white silk blanket with his legs on top of the boy tracing the face, smiling calmly at him.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Roy turned his face towards the ceiling and a tinge of fear started working it's way to Tomas.

"What's wrong?", he asked timidly, scared of the response.

"Morning breath.", Roy replied shyly and Tomas punched his arm slightly, sighing in relief.

Tomas suddenly got up after pushing Roy's legs off him, and extended his hands towards Roy.

"What?"

"I want to talk to you and look at you. It seems brushing is necessary. Come on, up, up, fast!"

Tomas said, clapping his hand slightly to which Roy responded with a smile and grabbed Tomas's hands pulling him back to the bed.

He placed Tomas's head on his chest, keeping his chin on top of the head placing gentle kisses on the hairs of the boy on top of him.

"See, this is how you take care of this smartly."

"Okay, Engineer sir!"

"It's only 8 AM. I was hoping we could cuddle for a long time after we brushed." He paused. "You know, I wanted to talk to you."

"Just five more minutes."

"Okay!", Tomas felt his eyes closing from the smooth circles Roy was making on his scalp and the gentle rise and fall of Roy's chest with his rhythm acting as a lullaby.

After God knows how long, Roy slowly poked on his ribs making Tomas wake up again.

"I am hungry.", Roy said, his voice husky from sleep.

"What tone is it?"

Roy grabbed his phone from the nightstand, checking the time and said with even more guilt,

"11 AM".

Tomas chuckled to that slowly pushing himself up from Roy.

"You don't have any shoot today?"

"I had. I called it off, I woke up a little before you in the morning and messaged my manager."

"What if I had to rush back home early?"

"In one of those bed side cabinets, there is a hand cuff, I would have used it earlier than it would have expected."

Roy's face went crimson from the sudden revelation.

"Are you insinuating something?", He asked despite his tomato face.

Tomas loved it, the way he made the boy smile in embarrassment.

"I am not. I should punish bad boys, just that."

"You can use the guest washroom. You will find brush and stuff in the cabinet."

"Can I borrow your clothes? I don't have any."

"Yes, I already kept them in the wash when I woke up."

Freshly showered and mind a lot calmer, Roy got out to the smell of toast and butter in the air.

Tomas also had his wet hair dripping with water, slightly wetting the white T shirt he was wearing. Roy grabbed himself a bar stool in the kitchen aisle, looking at Tomas meandering around the kitchen. The other boy smiled seeing Roy in his clothes.

"Do you cook?"

"No. Not often. Just enough to get by, when you live alone."

Roy slowly took a sip of the black coffee in front of him, while Tomas sat opposite to the aisle, mirroring his actions.