Chapter 1: §ettling down

The full cover is anyone wanted to see it better.

Parking the car excitedly Luz turned to look at her two passengers. "We're here!!!" Luz squealed with a grin on her face.

The two laughed at the brunettes excitement "we can see that, Luz" the blue haired girl opened the car door getting out to stretch.

Luz got out next going to the trunk, Gus quickly got out following behind Luz.

There were new faces, and possible romantic partners. Pulling out their luggage willow was suddenly distracted Luz noticed and turned to look in the direction her friend was looking in.

A smug smile formed on Luz's face as she elbowed the shorter boy getting his attention.

It seemed the blue haired girl already had the hots for a pink haired Jock.

"Wow willow, distracted much" the latina spoke up holding two of her suitcases and a purple and white skateboard.

"I- oh hush Luz. Like you won't find someone hot" Luz grinned "so you think they're hot?"

Willow blushed angrily "let's go, we'll get the rest later" Gus pulled out some of his luggage, closing and locking the car.

"Alright, building B floor 8" Gus said already walking ahead of the group. The two girls followed close behind. Luz did feel nervous, but happy at the same time. Having the opportunity to meet new people was great but not everyone is kind like willow and gus, and that's what worries Luz.

Coming up to the building students layed on the grass, some throwing footballs, some skateboarding.

They entered the building looking around the building willow went ahead to the front desk as the other two looked around the nice lobby, some plants by the entrance and a pool table near the couches in the corner.

"Keys for rooms 66, 67, and 68 please" the man at the front desk handed her the three keychains. Turning around she found the two still looking around.

Sighing, she shook the keys "come on kiddos, let's go" she walked to the elevator the two running after her she was used to her two friends acting childish, she found it funny that she had to act like the mom of two adults.

"Its cool we're all beside eachother" Gus said stepping into the elevator. "Yeah kinda scared of who my roommate will be though" willow added she didnt want anyone loud to be her roommate, she gets headaches easily.

"I hope my roomie is hot" Luz smiled already planning cheesy pickup lines though she'd chicken out if she actually found them hot.

"Psh, keep hoping" willow snickered at the Latinas wishes as the elevator stopped opening its doors.

Stepping out they looked down the hall seeing students talking with friends and just messing around.

Walking down to their rooms they passed a few kids that looked tipsy, nervously they walked by them quickly making it to their rooms not wanting to interactwith the intoxicated students.

"Well, ima unpack. See you guys in a bit?" Luz unlocked her room door opening it.

"Yup see ya in a bit luz" willow went inside her room. "Bye Luz!" Gus waved. Waving back Luz entered the dark dorm.

Shutting the door behind her she turned on the lights. Looking around the small livingroom and connected kitchen she frowned "jeez I thought I had a roommate, it looks like no one lives here" she mumbled.

Walking to the bedroom area there were two twin sized beds. One perfectly made the other messy, with clothes and empty cans scattered across it.

"Wow, this dorm is bigger than I thought"

Putting her suitcases down, she looks into the small bathroom.

Going back to her bed she picks up her suitcase putting it on the bed. 'I should start unpacking, I have to get the rest of my stuff later'

Opening her suitcase she started to take out clothes, and sketchbook. She was doing pretty good until someone knocked on her door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hold on!" Luz called out rushing to the door. Opening the door she came to face with a red faced willow.

"Let me in!" She pushed passed Luz in a hurry. Shutting the door she turns to the girl. "Jeez willow! What's wrong?" Luz walked over to her.

"P-pretty" willow ran her fingers through her hair. "Pretty? What do you mean?" Sitting down she puts her knees up to her chest.

"MY ROOMMATE IS THE HOT GIRL FROM EARLIER LUZ" willow yelled confused with how her stomach and chest felt when she was around the pink haired girl.

"Oh, so you're having a gay crisis. Cool"Luz grinned walking back to the room.

"No! Not cool Luz, This is so bad!" Willow followed behind her "why is it bad?" Luz continued to take out her clothes picking up her second suitcase.

"I'm not supposed to like people! My dad and pa are gonna kill meeeee" she groaned in frustration covering her face.

Opening the top drawer putting her shirts in it Luz turned to her distressed friend. "willow they dont gotta know, and atleast you have a roommate you find hot. I bet mine will always be out"

Willow looked at the other bed "they seem like a slob also" she looked at the mystery person's nightstand finding sketches of robot designs and tools.

"Eh, I guess so" Luz finished putting up her belongings and grabbed a sketchbook and pen.

"Here I'm gonna go explore and you can lay down and think about how gay you are" Luz grabbed a hoodie putting it on.

"Alright, be safe Luz" willow layed down on Luz's bed. "I will, don't worry"

Luz left the dorm looking out one of the windows she noticed the sun had started to go down.

"Ummm, I still got time" walking to the elevator she pressed the button to the ground.

She checked her phone as she waited, seeing a message from her mami she clicked on it showing an image of her mom, mami, and their dog, king.

The elevator opened its doors she opened her camera taking a picture of herself as she stepped out of the elevator.

Sending it to her mami, she put her phone in her pocket. There seemed to be only a few students sitting on the couches. They all looked a bit tipsy, like the students upstairs Luz held her sketchbook to her chest as she walked out of the building.

After wandering the campus she found herself enjoying the quietness. She saw a small building with its lights on. She decided to go there out of curiosity.

The halls were pretty much empty apartfrom a few engineering students finishinga few projects, she did lose track of time. Unknowing to her it was already 12.

Walking passed closed classroom doors she saw one opened, stopping she looks into the class seeing a tired looking student. Green hair with some brownroots coming in, tired eyes and a sketch with a half built robot infront of her.

Luz turned red before trying to move back to the hall she tripped over her own foot falling into that classroom.

With a thud, luz face planted into the floor, the student jumped in their own seat looking in front of themselves.

"Oh, are you alright?" They got up from their seat and offered the art major a hand. "Oh thankyou-" looking at the other student, Luz instantly turned red. 'Damnit'

Hey everyone I decided to make a new book since I was bored anyways here's this peice of shit.

*not proof read because I'm too tired for that shit*