•••

The next day, I went to my manager's office and discussed some issues with her. Everyone is looking forward to my new movie with Kai. I don't know really much about him but he used to like me. Jisoo knows that. But I didn't give a f about him.

"Your search name increases every day. What a fresh start," my manager smiled. "But... what happened to Jisoo? I think the issue with her restaurant is getting bigger. It may affect you too." She worriedly told me.

"She can handle that." I answered.

"She better be, she will also bring you down, you know?" she said before reading some papers.

I remember Jisoo telling me that she wanted to adopt a baby. But I was so scared that it might be my downfall... so I became rude and said so many things that I should've kept to myself.

"I.. I wanted to ask something," I told my manager.

"I'm listening," she said as she reads the papers.

"Jisoo and I wanted to have a baby." I bit my lower lip. She stopped reading and looked at me in my eyes.

"Jennie..."

"I know.." I lowered my voice.

"You knew you can't marry Jisoo at the first place, you know it. But you insisted and ignore my words. And now... a baby? Jennie, in this industry you know building the path you already built is hard. From gaining fans, from dealing with hatred, from managing your schedule.. you knew it's hard. Do you seriously think people will like what you're doing and planning? You've gain hatred when you married that woman.." I nodded. She's right. "Stop asking me things that you knew already." she said before reading papers again.

One week.

One week and I didn't come home. I was so busy entertaining presscons and interviews. Next month is the start of doing the movie. I'm scared to be honest. Jisoo should be there supporting me. And I was thinking about the baby she wanted to adopt.

"Why life is so complicated?" I asked myself.

I review our texts and smiled reading our cheesy words. I wish we could just stay like this. Forever.

"I miss you Jisoo." I whispered before kissing my phone. A second later, Rosé entered the room holding a luggages.

"What? What are you doing?" I asked when I realized its all my things.

"Go home to your wife unnie. She needs you." She said calmly.

"Why?"

She turned on the TV and heard the news about her restaurant's downfall. Just because of her employee, Lia. I closed my eyes. It's not just me who's very tired and worried about my career. Jisoo too.

I smiled at Rosé and grabbed my things.

I'm coming home, love.

"Miss Jennie, you're back!!" I greeted our maids as they took my bags.

"Miss Jisoo is not yet here." they informed me. "Do you want turkey Miss Jennie? Miss Jisoo asked us to cook this when you got home." She smiled brightly.

"It's okay. Just cook simple dinner for all of us." I answered and kissed my dogs' faces. They all licked my face and play around. "I miss you all."

After taking a bath, I ate dinner. I'm not sure if she's coming home. I wish she would.

Minutes later, I heard her car arriving. I saw her entering the house, I smiled but she ignored me.

"Jisoo!" I called her but she didn't stop. I ran upstairs. And fix everything between us.

•••

"Good morning." I kissed her cheek and she smiled brightly as the sun.

"Goddamn, I miss this feeling." she said before kissing my lips.

"I miss you always." I was about to get up when I realized we are both naked from what happened last night.

"Just go." She told me and chuckled.

"It's cold you idiot." I rolled my eyes. She took a towel and gave it to me.

"Kiss," she asked and pout her lips. I quickly kiss it but she goes dipper and I couldn't resist that.

We're like kissing for how many minutes before she let me go. We are both catching our breathe. She smiled and kiss me on my forehead.

"Go on, you're late." She teased. I rolled my eyes again before entering the shower. I was about to enter the comfort room when her phone rang. She answered it and I saw her face changes.

"Hello? Oh.. yeah.. uhmm... I don't think we can adopt the baby anymore... Uhm, we're still adjusting so... Don't worry... I'll let you know." She said before hanging up.

I entered the comfort room before she could see me listening to her conversation. I felt guilt. I wanted to have a family with her too. But... not now.

I'm sorry Jisoo. I'm really sorry.