"I was learning some new topic. The prince was teaching me in the library." Jimin's father gasped.

"The prince personally teaches you!" Jimin nods with a bright smile.

"That's-"

'Why are you disappointed that I teach him besides letting the finest scholars teach him?' Both the son and father turns around to see Yoongi standing at the entrance.

Jimin's father quickly bows as Jimin gives a smile to him. Yoongi was a little offended by Jimin's father statement but he can't show that.

"My lord, I have no complaints about what you are doing. I am grateful that you are taking some time off from your schedule to teach my son." Yoongi smirks as he walks closer, staring at Jimin who looks down.

"I find it very delight to teach Jimin." Jimin's father lifts his head and saw the prince staring at Jimin with fondness.

"Thank you so much, my lord." Yoongi turns to Jimin's father and smiles.

"I'll send him home this weekend. Tell his mother to not worry about him." Jimin's father bows as agreeing with Yoongi.

"I shall leave now. Jimin, be a good boy, okay?"Jimin nods and bows as Jimin's father walks away with a smile.

"Thank you, your highness," Jimin mumbles before turning to see Yoongi's face right in front of his. Yoongi stared down at Jimin's lips before clearing his throat.

"I'll be leaving as well." Yoongi states before walking away, leaving Jimin alone and confused.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Later that night, Jimin waited for young so that they can eat together. The maids have told him to eat up because Yoongi might be coming late tonight but Jimin refused and stayed like he was, staring at the almost full garden that he was working on.

Five more minutes...

Ten minutes passed by but no sign of Yoongi, Jimin sighed and grabbed the meal to walk back to the kitchen to store them for later. When he came back to his chamber, he saw Yoongi standing outside of his room. Jimin's heart skipped a beat when he saw Yoongi looking sad.

Did I upset him somehow? What have I done to upset him?

Pushing all those thoughts aside, Jimin quietly walked up to Yoongi and stopped before he calls him.

"Your highness.." Yoongi flinched before he turned to see Jimin next to him. His soft voice is still echoing in Yoongi's mind.

"Why you were-"

"Are you okay?" Jimin cut off Yoongi as his eyes look for any injuries or anything on Yoongi.

"I- uh..can we talk?" Jimin has never seen Yoongi being like this, so scared and nervous.

"Sure." Jimin leads Yoongi inside and closes the doors to make him comfortable to talk. The moon was up and shining brightly outside.

Yoongi sat down at the outer part of the room while sighing. Jimin walks closer and sat beside Yoongi, eyes still on the prince who was still nervous.

"Have I done something. ." Jimin ask being scared that he might have done something that offended Yoongi.  Yoongi turns to Jimin with a surprised look.

"What? No! No, no..you haven't done anything." Jimin sighed in relief that it's not his wrongdoing.

"Then..why are you so upset, my Lord? " Yoongi pursed his lips before looking down at his hands.

"I am no upset, Jimin. There's something...I was meaning to say to you.." Jimin's gulps down before giving a nod.

Is he going to throw me out.....

"What is that, your highness?" Yoongi inhales before looking up at Jimin.

"Park Jimin. .." Jimin's heart was beating like he ran a mile. He wasn't ready to hear that Yoongi doesn't want him around then he realised that why Yoongi will do that as well.

"I think .." Yoongi stops as his face turns in a bright shade of pink.

"You think?" Jimin helps Yoongi so spill it out than creating suspense.

"I think. ..I-" Jimin closed his eyes because his tears were about to fall.

"Jimin. ."Jimin gives a nod as he inhales again, trying to hold his tears.

"Jimin...I think ... "

'I think I love you.'

Jimin opens his eyes when those words reached his ears. His tears fell when he opened his eyes which wasn't unnoticed by Yoongi.

"Oh gosh! Did I make it worse!" Yoongi cups Jimin's face and wipes the tears from the younger's eyes. Jimin's cries as he hiccups.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have said-" Yoongi was cut off when Jimin grabbed Yoongi robe before pressing his lips on his. He didn't care if Yoongi is the prince of the nation or what Yoongi will think of him. He just wants to do what he was feeling.

The small kiss stayed for a minute before Jimin pulled back and bit his lips.

'I love you too..'

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

That's sweet 😊