CHAPTER 14 - Knowing All The 'Monstrous' Dangers - part 4

Start from the beginning

Once they were comforted and reassured, the Elves bravely moved forward to greet the survivors, even the Mundane people, since there is a mixture of them among the underground group of survivors. And it was also a surprise yet a pleasure to see more familiar faces among them, both the Mage and the Mundane sides as they greeted one another and shared stories on how they survived, how long they've been living well, and everything else.

After the exchange of greetings, short stories, and all that, they all packed up their things, went up the surface to join Draco, Bellamy, and their group back to the cabin to be accepted into joining and living with them there.

And once they made it, the others in the cabin, especially Helen, were delighted to meet the new people upon taking them in and accepting them. It was also another surprise yet a touching reunion when two parents, who are Monty Green and Harper McIntyre, were reunited with their long-lost son, Jordan, when he cried out among the children upon meeting and greeting the new strangers, and recognized them as the two partners were tearing up with joy upon seeing their child alive and well.

The others were slightly in tears too upon watching this happy family reunion and Draco smiled warmly at the sight before he went back to having a blank cool expression and turned to look at the other survivors.

As to who they are, from the Mundane side, besides Harper and Monty the young parents, there are Maya Vie, Bryan, Eric Jackson (another trainee doctor like Clarke), Castus, and Dagan. The Mages are the Creevey brothers and Lee Jordan, and lastly, the Elves are Winky, Kreacher (from their old world), Wynn, Dahlia, Dolly, and Wanda (as they are Elves of this other world).

Draco can also see that there are other pairings or romantic partnerships like Lee Jordan with Maya Vie, and two Elf girls with the Mundane men Castus and Dagan. After the others reunited, reacquainted with old friends, and greeted the new people and such, the group have the new ones settle into their new housing in the cabin and it wasn't long until nighttime came and Helen with a few of the girls pitching in to help, to cook dinner and have it made for all of them to gather together and eat.

With their new bounty of the milking cows of the monster human-friendly kinds, they have fresh milk to drink, either hot or cold for them as they have their dinner before they make up space for their new guests as well as comfortable beds when they settle into rest.

After a few minutes or so, everyone in the group, both the old and the new ones have gotten to their respective rooms and laid down on their comfy soft beds to sleep. And once they surrendered into a deep peaceful slumber, the only ones awake are the night guards and watchers who are staying up late at night for the whole time until the day, to look out for their entire and newly bigger group.

Even Type had stayed awake to join the watch guard and Draco didn't mind this as he stayed up awake and alert to be on the lookout but also to think clearly on the kind of thoughts he has running inside his head.

After finding and then taking in the new people into their group, Draco was slightly amazed at the kind of coincidence or fate that was brought to them in the midst of a slightly long time then. The blond mage seemed to be wondering what other events or course of action might happen ahead of time or something.

I never thought that we'd find so many survivors in just the course of one week...I wonder what other kinds of unexpected surprises we might find next in the future?

That's what Draco thought in his mind just as he thought deeply about it while watching out for any dangers or threats out there late at night in the dark thick forests, surrounding their cabin shelter.

There's no telling what's in store for them next time in the future. But Draco is internally hoping that the next time will also turn out to be another good one, such as their discovery of the new survivors.

And Draco truly hoped that it will come to that way again on the next days ahead in the future.

00000 00000

00000 00000

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Another chapter finished! I hope you like it!

To see into the list of Characters and more in the Monster Guide, look and read on CHAPTER 1.

There will be more thrills, excitements, and adventures onto the next chapters ahead of this story the next time, stay tuned for more!

There will be more for this story soon, I promise!

There is also another NEW STORY I'm working on, writing, and will be posted soon! 

I hope you'll like it!

Enjoy Readers!

PLEASE REVIEW OR COMMENT!

00000 00000