Chapter 14.

A crumpled Phoenix trapped. Arto, Atom, Pearl and Sky on the way to rescue her. Song Rescue Me by Kerri Roberts.

Alesha's POV

Once we packed I left to say goodbye to Jazzy it was still really early so it wasn't time for her to get up yet. I silently opened the door and creeped in I stroked her hair and she stirred awake with sleepy eyes she looked at me. "It's time for me to go now Jazz but I will be back as soon as we rescue this girl ok and remember you be good for the Luna and Alpha. Try and make some new friends when I'm gone too ok." She nodded her head a brought me in for a long hug which I happily accepted in all my life I've never left Jazzy so this part of my journey was the hardest I pushed back my tears it's not the end of the world and I'll see her soon I kept telling myself. I blinked away tears and pulled back I kissed her temple "night night Jazzy I love you sis." I tucked her back into bed and waved to her a final time before closing her door.

My mates' took me back to our room which I was confused at we should be heading out Lucas closed the door whilst Liam took my hair off my shoulders he sniffed my neck I shivered and moaned at the electric sparks I'm very sensitive there I moaned again once I felt Lucas do the same thing. Before I could as what they were doing I felt a deep pressure and screamed when their fangs dug deep into my neck my fingers fisted their jackets my ice came out from my fingers taring their jackets and almost as soon as the pain hit it was gone too. Ultimate pleasure I felt relief I knew that wasn't me they marked me my hands gripped the base of their neck Pearl cooed they winced I realised I'd thrown ice into their necks but they groaned I could feel from their emotions they were aroused mine now I looked over at their necks my Phoenix had marked them. "Your ours no one can touch you now angel." Lucas seductively growled out making me shiver in pleasure. I looked up at the clock and panicked "we have to go come on." I dragged them both out our plane would leave soon. I called for Sky and she called back I tapped my shoulder and she sat on it as we entered the plane.

Seeing my bird a stewardess angrily told me to cage her. I was about to complain when Liam snarled at her his eyes changing she bowed her head in submission apologising to him. "Don't apologise to me apologise to your future Queen pup. The bird stays with our mate you don't like it leave this plane. Come on baby let's get to our seats." I happily followed them haha stupid bitch. I stroked Sky who was still completely oblivious to the stupid stewardess's attitude of her. I sat my table down and She hopped onto it my mates sat between me. The Alpha came in escorted by Joel and Lena. I took out my sketch pad and began my sketch of mum and Jazzy when she was born, the Alpha walking past us stopped and was looking at my sketch with interest I looked up feeling awkward. "What Alpha Rocas" Liam was irritated as this Alpha stood next to him invading his personal space. "Esa mujer me resulta familiar, ¿quién es ella?" That woman looks familiar to me, who is she? My mates frowned to me in confusion as I also bore the same look I carefully replied "Ella era mi madre en la imagen que sostiene a mi Hermantia, ¿por qué?" She was my mother, in the picture she's holding my little sister why? "¿Cuál es el nombre de su madre?" What is your mother's name? "Coleen Vander ¿por qué?" Coleen Vander why? "Cuál era su apellido de soltera por favor." What was her maiden name? "Coleen Vásquez" his eyes bugged out of his head I could see some emotion light his face a sad smile formed he looked at me with the same look. "Coleen Vásquez era mi querido primo." I gaped this Alpha was my second cousin he was my mother's cousin I got up and pushed through my mates' hugging my newly found family my mates' snarled pulling me back to my seat angrily frowning at me. "Oh don't look at me like that, Alpha Rocas was my mother's cousin so he's my second cousin. That's why I hugged him ok." They were as shocked as me. Liam traded his seat with me so I could chat with my cousin across the isle. He was my mother's cousin on his mother's side he said she had her mother's hair colour and that unlike his side of the family she was a fire Phoenix they were all water Phoenix's.

We landed and Sky as soon as the cabin door opened she flew out to stretch her wings my Phoenix wanted to do the same thing. My cousin Mateo I learnt was his name took us to his pack there was a cottage that my mates' and I could use it had two good size double beds but for the three of us to share a double would be a squeeze after my mates' just managed to squeeze the other double bed against the other one we began to unpack. "I can't believe he's your cousin angel," "I know I'd have never seen that coming baby." I shrugged my shoulders it didn't feel strange anymore to me I felt like I had known Mateo my whole life now how come my mother never mentioned her family they seem class to me. Other than him trafficking young omega females to this thing or master.
I decided to go hunting I knew Sky would be hungry I quickly found an Ibex and soon my mates' began to tuck in I clawed swiping at their faces stealing mates' they whined whilst Sky took her fill then I allowed them in and I shifted back into my human form.
I heard something I thought as I swung my head around. "Please" I heard a Whisper almost dragging me to its host I shook my head my mates' whimpered as if asking I was ok that voice was so compelling. Time to find my extended cousin.
Once Mateo joined us and our warriors gathered we expected Mateo to know where he was going didn't he know who took his daughter. We got to an empty abandoned factory. He looked around perplexed "Se supone que ella debe está aquí, aquí es donte siempre lo conozco." My heart sank as he said she's suppose to be here this is where I always meet him. "Ah angel what's going on?" "Lucas this is where she's supposed to be he always meets here." Help I heard it again I ignored everyone if someone is trying to get my help I won't ignore them I heard my mates and cousin frantically calling to me but I was only focussed on that voice.
I had walked through the woods in a trance guided only by a whispering voice hearing nothing else. I felt a chill and stopped suddenly death please help that voice sounded more scared the closer I got, I hurried my pace drawing close I came under a rock face a dark cave sketched out of the rock. I gulped death, what, the further in I walked I froze dead I heard a piercing cry of a Phoenix please please stop I ran with a newly found urge to kill whatever was hurting this voice in my head the space opened up I saw hundreds of Phoenix's suspended in small cramped cages some in human form others in their animal forms a black curly head girl looked over to my hiding face as my eyes met her I realised this was the voice I've been hearing what stunned me more was she had my mother's eyes. She was very pretty I then looked to the ground and saw Phoenix wings that meant this was a graveyard for my kind I walked backwards wanting to throw up when I jumped and a hand went around my mouth to stop me from screaming I felt the sparks and looked up to see Lucas holding me. Lucas and Liam mind-linked each other as Sky silently flew onto my shoulder.