Chapter 17.

The whole gang in their shifter forms. Song How far I'll go, from Moana.

Alesha's POV

"Come on hunnies." I squeal as I grab their hands and begin to run after my sister and cousin I spot the Queen shaking her head with a smile on her face. We find them at the edge of the lake. Jazzy's focussing on her power but she's so excited to show them she's forcing it and so nothings happening this is making her start a tantrum. "SISSY you said if I focus it will work, WELL NOTHING'S HAPPENING." She stomps her right foot and sits on the ground I release my mates hands and kneel on the ground in front of her. "Remember I also said never force it. I know you're excited to show everyone and I'm glad you are but remember you have to be focused but be relaxed at the same time like this. I closed my eyes exhaling a breath and felt my fingers begin to cool down I opened my eyes holding that cold feeling as snow lightly fell around everyone. When I looked to a happy Jazzy I shook my hands and it stopped. "See so focus but be calm with it, ok you try again. You'll figure it out go ahead Jazzy."
I stood back up and my mates' surrounded me in their scent sniffing their marks. Ever since they marked me they have become more possessive and it's like I can't go outside without them but I also like it.
Jazzy came up and tugged on my top I bent down as she cupped her hand over my ear. "There's a boy Peter he keeps popping up everywhere I am." That throws me completely off "do you like this boy Jazzy?" She shrugs her shoulders and points behind me I look behind me and eventually they land on a young blonde haired boy he looks maybe only a year or two older than Jazzy. I tilt my head to the side as I say "is that him?" I look at her and she nods and blushes aawww she likes him. "You do like him don't you?" She scrunches her face in disgust and I jump in the air and squeal my mates' watch me strangely. "Oh you so like him Jazzy what's his name?" "He's Peter I just told you that and I don't like him he's a boy eeewwww." I giggle as our group watches in amusement. "Ok sissy a little hint if a girl doesn't like a guy she never blushes and you my darling sister can't stop AAAHHH young love, shoot I wish I had my camera." Jazzy hated all the attention suddenly on her and glared at me with a pouting face crossing her arms over her chest. "Sorry Jazzy truth hurts have you talked to him yet. You know if you talk to him he might stop creepily follow you around." Lucas squeezes my hip they know what I'm up too. "No, boys are gross Lily said so." My eyebrows rise in question. "Lily a new friend huh?" She just nodded her head and groaned loudly in irritation before stomping over to Peter. "Ah angel what are you up to?" I pouted my lips and looked innocent "I have no idea what your talking about come on I'm starving let's eat. YOO JAZZY if your not busy time to get some food bring your friend let's go." Hehe who knew I had an evil streak not really but they are so adorable. Do I think they're mates I'm going with no but she's still too young for that.

After our brunch I should call it we all shifted and Jazzy, Petrona and I took to the sky of course Sky was the fastest one but we as Phoenix's had a link yes now I can link with Petrona and her Phoenix Catalina. My mates, Arto ran to the left, Atom right I called out to them even though I know they can't read my mind yet it didn't matter to me of course Pearl wanted more she wanted to be fully bonded with them. I'm not just nervous because that will be my first time which is nerve wracking for most people but I have two mates' to do it with I know they won't force themselves on me I'm not nervous about that just the usual freaking out. Why it's only natural Alesha your worried over nothing. Ha over nothing she says that's ok for her to say she's the animal version of me I'm human I'm allowed to panic. Alesha stop YOU'RE creating a blizzard I look around and Catarina and Jazzy pause during flight to look at me I can see my mates' in the distance freakout and panic as they lost visual and our scents are missing due to my snow I calm my mind and the storm dies down disappearing back inside my body. "I'm sorry girls I was thinking of something that started to stress me out, but I'm fine now anyways we should probably head back to the Palace." Catarina squawked in agreement and Jazzy wasn't thrilled to be going back so soon. "Oh alright." She pouted and I flew lower for my mates' to find me they immediately yapped and licked my feathers Pearl cooed over their attention my body felt on fire with the sparks that came from their licking me.