Chapter 27.

Daxon and Alesha's rapidly growing baby bump. Song by Evanescence Call Me When Your Sober.

Two months later

Alesha's POV

My father and I have bonded a lot more I'm glad he's my father I'm still coming to terms with how he still decided to keep his distance when mum died but he has his reasons. I wander if my mates' still love me I hid my pregnancy from my monster as long as I could but my bump keeps growing dad says he can hear two babies heartbeats inside me which I'm thrilled about but I'm also scared for them for me at this rate I'll have them in this hell and I don't want their first sight to be of this place.
I'm taken out of my cell every morning to wash. I used to get beaten until my pregnancy began to show now all of a sudden monster has a heart but instead of me being abused it's my father Alejandro. I'm no longer being poisoned through my food. So I guess it's not all bad a vampire called Scarlet brings me clothes when I outgrow the ones I wear but there's no friendship there my only companion is my father.
"What was your pack like dad?" His proud face smiled widely a couple of days ago I began calling him dad. "Imagine a secret garden but on a massive scale we had humongous Giant Sequoia trees waterfalls it was a perfect place. You would've loved it in all it's glory it looks nothing like it did before, now not a tree grows there. I haven't been back in over 12 years." I could feel his sadness I frowned and sat next to him leaning my head on his right shoulder.

"UP" I woke to have a vampire take my dad out "Hey stop give him a break!" I yelled as the vampire's ferocious glare got me I gulped and covered my swollen bump in protection if only I had my powers. "You will not interfere you stupid cow." He glanced down at my babies I went with my instinct I punched him and squealed shaking my hand as I felt my knuckles break tears dropped down "Ahh SILLY MOTHER F***ER" my dad tried to look at my knuckles but was dragged out with two vampires hauling him up the stairs for his daily torture. "Time for your bathroom break." Scarlet came in and I walked out my cell pausing to look up when I heard screaming I held back more tears all I do these days is cry but more so when they take my father away for torture I wish I could help him. I'm still able to heal him so I'm not completely useless. I use the toilet, brush my teeth and shower I can't see my feet anymore I feel tugging in my stomach I wince it's not kicking I think it's my stomach getting bigger. I never had that much morning sickness and I'm thrilled with that. I don't know what I'm having all I know is they're twins judging by there size and it's only been two and a half months I think they'll be pups as my mother wasn't this big at this stage with Jazzy although she was only carrying a single chick. Phoenix gestation takes seven months Werewolves four-five four months for me because I'm mated to Royal Alphas.

"Dad!" I grabbed him before the vampires threw him in I took his weight as I pulled his left arm over my shoulder and plopped him down on bed. I began to sing and watched his bruises and broken bones heal before me. "What did they do to you, it's worse than before." I started to tear up stupid hormones he gently wiped away my tears "it'll be fine rather me than you, you sacrificed your life enough for that bastards pack. I'll be damed if I let him get you anymore I won't leave you I already promised remember. No more tears Cariño, I'm tougher than that." We sat together I absentmindedly rubbed my tummy. "How are they doing Cariño?" "Well I felt some like tugging I don't think it was a kick but it felt like it did two weeks ago so I think it's just my tummy expanding so nothing really to worry about." "Did you come up with names yet or will we wait for your mates'?" I looked away unsure do they even care it's been two months without them without Pearl. "I don't know I think I'll wait till they're born if my mates' aren't here by then I guess I'll give them names but if I had boy I thought I'd call his middle name Alejandro after his grandfather and the same if ones a girl I'd like her middle name to be Collette after her Nana." I've never seen him cry but he started to cry did he not want his name on the baby crap well now I'm out of ideas. "You don't like it?" I frowned feeling another dam well begin to break I swear all I seem to do is cry drug this pregnancy. "No, no I'd love that Cariño I'm sure your mother would be honoured as well." He pulled me into a hug and stroked the back of my head I wrapped my hands around his back. We laughed at both of us crying together.
Dinner time came my father picked them up like always sniffing it to make sure it wasn't poisoned my food hasn't been poisoned in weeks but you never know it's handy to still have Wolf sense of smell I guess. I smelt fish and turned my one up it makes me want to yak. "It's not poisoned cariño what's with the face?" "It's the fish dad I still don't like the smell." "Well we'll swap then I'll eat over here for the smell." I smile gratefully as he hands his dinner to me "thanks dad." He still smiles when I say that but it feels natural to me so I happily ignore him and dig into my lasagne. I love being able to finish a meal and then hour later be able to keep it down. I needed to use the bathroom my babies are getting bigger and now sitting on my bladder I put my plate down on the bed only half eaten and rush to the cell door "NEED THE LOO!" I shout whilst stupidly dancing I hear them groan in annoyance but the door was opened and I ran with my right hand below my stomach to not jostle me too much as I ran to the toilet and bolted the door shut and did my business, after I washed my hands and calmly walked out the vampire was about to grab my arm to drag me back but my father growled his head peaking out through the bars and vamp let me walk back on my own.
I quickly finished my now cold dinner and put it on top of my dad's dirty plate. If it wasn't for all the chatting we'd be bored all day with nothing to do but even still it's hard to pass the day. Most of the time I find myself stupidly missing my mates' who didn't even know I was pregnant they'll be in for a double no triple surprise if they find me two babies and my biological father discovery I wander how they'd take it I hope they want the babies cause it's kind of too late to go back now, and what about Jazzy I hope she doesn't miss me well doesn't miss me too much. The more I thought of home the more it hurt so I pushed anymore thoughts of them aside and again fell asleep there's not much else I can do here.