Epilogue

Rein and Daniel eleven years old, Lacy and Cara nine years old. Mathew, Rylan and Patrick 6months old.

Alesha's POV

It's been almost eleven years since our wedding, and many things have changed Lucas Liam and I have been Coronated and are now Kings and Queen of werewolves. Rein and Daniel aren't my only children my triplets and youngest babies are all Phoenix's Mathew, Rylan and Patrick.  My middle children are nine and will be werewolves. Rein is very defensive of the people she cares for, Daniel is very spoilt boy but he does truly care for his siblings especially Rein. It doesn't matter to me what they're like as long as they appreciate everything life has to offer them, I want them to grow up find their mates and have a life. I want them to be happy although I don't think Liam and Lucas feel the same about his daughters finding their mates.
Lucy our nanny helps me dress the triplets Liam is in the office whilst Lucas took Rein, Daniel, Lacy and Cara to school. I took Patrick and Mathew whilst Lucy carried Rylan downstairs to their toy room, once they were settled I brought my laptop into their room to finalise next years debutant ball.

"Angel" Lucas began kissing me I smiled and moaned feeling the taste of his tongue drinking every inch of my mouth. "Babe did the kids give you a hard time in the car, I told you to drive them to school more often otherwise they run circles around you." He rolled his eyes "ok yes they wouldn't stop fighting and bickering it set both Atom and I on edge can't they just get along." I laugh "Yes this coming from a man who only has one other sibling which he happens to get along with. Look they love each other but like the majority of siblings they fight so I'm sorry but you both will have to get used to it." I kissed him and left for the bathroom. I finished up and went to change into my swimsuit (bathing suit) and went to change the boys we're taking the boys to the beach for their first time. We finally made some time away from the older children just for them. My dad came over with three rocking horses he began to make when they were born. Dad helped us into the car with the boys. "Thanks dad we'll be home and get Cara and Lacy if you could collect Rein and Daniel we'd really appreciate it." I smiled sweetly and he rolled his eyes "no need to ask cariña I will get them you collect them at 12:45 right?" I nodded my head "Yes today's a bank holiday so they will be out earlier thank you daddy." I hugged him and got into the car with five of my favourite men.