Sujal-Naina - Darmiyaan

Start from the beginning

"Why are you destroying yourself?"

She asks calmly, taking a sip of her soft drink.

Sujal frowns at the boldness of this lady. Does she not know who he is? They are meeting for the first time and she is acting like they have known each other since ages.

"That is none of your business. Who are you to enquire? "

Sujal snaps back

She turns towards the arrogant Sujal Garewal with a slight smile on her lips.

"Who am I?"

She says.

Putting her drink on the table, she forwards her hand in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Naina Singh Ahluwalia!"

Sujal keeps staring her stunned.

"I don't care who you are. Why are you poking your nose in my business Miss Naina Singh Ahluwalia?"

This takes away the smile from Naina's face. This man is so damn arrogant. Who the hell does he think of himself?

Naina gets irritated.

"I'm not poking my nose in anyone's business Mr.."

""Mr. Sujal Garewal. My name is Mr. Sujal Garewal, And Ms. Naina Singh Ahluwalia, you clearly are poking your nose in my business. Who gave you the right to question me?"

Sujal snaps back yet again.

This further annoys Naina. She stares him out of anger and irritation. Getting up from the stool, she says,

"Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai kisi ke business mein kuch bhi bolne ka Mr. Garewal. As a human, let me give you one advice. I don't know what your issue is but it isn't the end of the world. Don't sacrifice your mental peace for someone who gives you nothing but pain. This world isn't as bad as you think. Learn to live for those who love you. Learn to live for yourself. "

Saying so, Naina leaves without turning back.

Sujal stays stunned at her words. He doesn't realize when she left. He was so busy in gazing in her eyes that it took him awhile to register her words.

He keeps gazing in the direct she left.

She was something ekse!

"Naina!"

He whispers as a smile spreads across his face.

Her words does something different inside him. Her words rather heals something inside him. It affects him to such an extent that he isn't able to sleep the entire night thinking about her, her words and....her big and beautiful Naina (eyes)!

Days passes by and Sujal seems to be a lot more cheerful. He has been concentrating more on work and less on Kashish, literally ignoring her.

And one day, he sees Naina again! But this time in his office! She comes for an interview not knowing whom she'll be working for.

Surprisingly, Sujal hires her as his personal assistant. At first, she refuses to work under him but later on accepts as he taunts her for being super unprofessional for bringing personal rivalry!

Sujal did it on purpose! He doesn't know himself why but he wants her to work for him. The positive aura around her attracts him.

They come close! They become friends and Sujal starts to share everything with her, including his past.

She tends to him, listens to him, motivates him.

And slowly, Sujal starts to forget Kashish day by day. As if her existence doesn't affect him.