Preethi sobbed then.

Prakash: azhadhe preethi. I love you.. Look at me.. Naan unnai romba hurt panniten. I know everything was my mistake. I tried to keep you away because I cannot be like ur father's wish and you cannot leave ur father for me. Adhanale dhaan naan apdi ellam nadandhukitten..

Ana unga appa ipdi maaruvar nu naan nenaikave illa..

Ak: unnai ellam enga military kitte vitrukanum..

Sk: enga appave edhuku izhukure arjuney...

He laughed as they entered the room preethi and Prakash were in.

Prakash: Sari enaku onnu sollunga.. Indha vishayam epdi nadandhuchi???

Ak: dho indha madam dhaan.. Prakash anna love pandraru nu Therinja udane Thaatha ku phone eh pottu sollitanga. Thaatha vum motha story eh kettu unga mama kitte pesitaru.. Preethi kum shock dhaan...

Preethi: enake nethu arjun dhaan call panni sonnan.. Appovum nambale.. Anna poi soldriya nu ketten. En bayam ellam nee enga venom solliruviyo nu dhaan..

Ak then picked Prakash's purse from his pocket. It had her photograph.

Ak: avan eppo da nu irukkan?? Nee vera...

They all laughed together and got back to the living area. Elders decided their wedding to be held in two months. After all those talks and happenings, ak and sk started from the manor in very late evening.

Sk saw a park on their way home and stopped the car.

Sk: arjuney.. Inga irundhu konja dhooram dhaane veedu.. We ll spend sometime in park. Then we can walk.. Please...

Ak: Sari ma...

They strolled sometime in the park. There was no one in the park as it was late night. They both walked for certain distance and then sat down in the bench near them.

They both were talking about everything from their careers to Prakash marriage. She lost herself again when seeing him. He was so captivating. It did not escape his eyes and he pinched her chin and asked her.

Ak: oii rowdy... Ippo ellam adikadi yean ipdi aayidre???

Sk: Theriyale arjuney.. Enaku ulla irundhu ennamo pannudhu unnai paakurappo....

He smiled at her knowingly.

Sk: arjuney... Anga paaren fountain....

She saw the fountain with lights on... She quickly jumped and ran towards it. He smiled at her and followed her.

She started walking around the fountain

She started walking around the fountain. Soon she got herself drenched. He was so amused to see her enjoying the fountain.

Ak: sari vaa veliya....

Sk: vara matten.. U hop in with me....

Ak: we both will get drenched.. Apram udambu ku edhachi varum.. Its not good..

Sk: paravale arjuney.. Evlo naal dhaan Neenga ipdiye iruppinga.. Vaanga...

She then pulled him in the water. He too started enjoying. They both were playing for a long time and then she looked at him. She looked at his body. He looked damn so hot. She never had this crazy thoughts running in her mind. But these days, her thoughts were filled by him only and they were not of a good ones. She wished to hold his hands, hug him and kiss him often. Whenever he initiated some intimacy, she completely went into it. She was going crazy for him. She loved him from the very beginning but then she was realizing herself losing something which she was yet to find out.

He again saw her spacing out..

Ak: heiii rowdy... Enga di paathutu nikkure appappo???

Sk: unnai dhaan arjuney...

She didn't know when did she become naughty like him... But her boldness peeked again.

Ak: then you should be shown properly.. Don't you think so????

He had his cunning smile.

He then pulled her for a lip lock. They were going higher and higher for it. Both were drenched. She held his shirt tightly. That electric shock which had been causing chaos in her were again disturbing her. She was not able to describe her feelings. She realized at that moment that she was ready to surrender herself to him totally. That fountain of love made her realize her passion on him.

*Author's note: sorry folks.. Really a long day.. Hectic work schedule.. Meetings and trainings. Took me alot of time.. Hope you guys like this chapter. Please share your views on it through comments. If you like it, please do vote.. Thank you makkale.. Ur vote my boost😍😍😍😍 Love you all💜💜💜💜💜