CHAPTER 21

I was soo shocked to see dad and mom standing there

And I could sense that they are trying to not to laugh so hard.

Dad : the dance was superb y/n .........

Y/n: I know...

I gave them a embarssing smile and turned back to cooking again because I was embarrassed as hell...

Mom: let me help u dear

Y/n: no probs mom it's done I will serve it right now .

Embarrassing timeskip

Dad enjoyed the dinner and left because he got some works to do and now me and mom was  watching tv...

Mom : so y/n tomorrow we are going for shopping for our dresses

Y/n: that's great mom.....

Mom : and also we could  spent our rest of our day together and have some fun....

Y/n : really.... I love u so much mom.....

I gave a kiss on her cheek and we just continued watching t.v.

Next day

Today was one of the best day.. I really enjoyed our time mother daughter date.

( I am sorry that I didnt write it in details it's just that I havebeen so lazy u knoww)

We reached home and I was about to go to my room but mom held my wrist .

Mom : y/n I need to tell u something ?

She just said casually with a smile .

Y/n : what is it mom ?

Mom : did u enjoyed today ?

Y/n :Is that even a question duhh I enjoyed it.

Mom : hehe.. It's just that I want you to know that this marriage will not change anything between us okk... nothing is gona change and don't think things will change after the marriage

Y/n : ok mom . I understood and I love u mom...

Mom : I love u too honey .

Meanwhile

Mr Lee pov

Yesterday Maria told me that she will be going for shopping for the wedding dress with y/n And also she told me that they are taking this as a mom daughter date .

So I also thought that I should go shopping with boys and enjoy our time because we haven't done that in a long time because of our work and all .

I have told the boys about this and they said ok...

At the mall

We reached our mall and I noticed that boys are not that active like usual . Usually they just talk and have fun but I could just sense that they were not enjoying this or they are not trying to enjoy this .....

We entered the designer shop to look for our suites. We all selected our suites for the wedding and the reception. Even when we are selecting I could feel that some thing was off with them so I just called jin privately to talk ....

Dad : Jin can we talk for a minute

Jin : yes appa..

Dad: is something going on??? like why are u all not enjoying this..