CHAPTER 20

Y/n pov

Currently I am on my way to our usual place the place we find peace ....

I woke up today with a feeling of excitement in my body because today i am going meet my besties and they are gona hear a lot of tea..... (we love tea don't we )

I arrived there and i understood that i am late as usual....... I took sometime and i stood there and enjoyed the view....

It's a beautiful small lake side that is not seen by so many people and this beautiful place was like a abandoned part when we found it . We found this place unexpectedly and this unexpected place became our go to place that we hangout now. We made this abandoned looking small lake side into something that we can enjoy and just relax .

Our parents know about this place and at first they didn't allow us to come here because it was a abandoned part and also it looked like trash so we cleaned it up will all our effort and atlast we got the approval that we could come here .

I was in my own with my thought and I heard my lovely monkey saying his usual dialogue

Yeonjun: as always u are late...... why can't just come at time man.....

Y/n: that's not my style my monkey .... but sorry for making u guys wait .....

I sat down opposite to solar and yeonjun and now it is in a circle form .

Solar : soo y/n what's the thing u want to say to us ??

Y/n : it is-....

Solar : just spill the damn thing y/n...

Y/n: My mom has a boyfriend and she is going to be married and-....

Yeonjun and solar : omggggg😍

Yeonjun : I am sooo happy for your mom y/n....

Solar : so atlast she is in a relationship....

Y/n: guys can I complete my sentence .
I said with a fake annoyed tone.

Yeonjun : yes go ahead ur highness.

Y/n: sooo..... and I am going to have 7 brothers...

Solar and yeonjun : NOT 1 BUT 7 STEP BROTHERS......

Y/n: yessss

Solar : are u excited to have brother?? . I mean it's been your whole dream to have siblings ...

Y/n: actually to think about it I am excited but same time a little bit scared and nervous... because the bonding we had was not so pleasant... and I know for sure half of them hate me and my mom.....

I said my mom in a low tone

Yeonjun : what happend.???

I told them every details and they where just nodding there head.

Timeskip to after the tea spilling

Yeonjun: so it seems like some of them are ready to accept u both to the family and some of them are not ...

Y/n : it seems like that to me..

Solar : are u accepting them ?

I just thought about this a moment

Y/n: I think yes.... because at frist I didn't or couldn't accept them . It was all so sudden for me to grab all these informations. But then after seeing my mom's happiness and how dad talked and accepted me that day..... it .......just ... made my heart soo soft . And I am sure that my soon to be brothers will also accept me like I do now.

Yeonjun : I hope soo...

Solar : when is the marriage and are we getting a invitation ??

From her voice I could feel the excitement she is having

Y/n: the marriage is this month and yes u both will get an invitation......🎉🎉🎉🎉

Solar and yeonjun: yeahhh...... we are sooo excited....

Y/n : guys WAIT ...... don't waste all your excitement right now because.......

Solar : because..........

Y/n : I AM CHANGING SCHOOLLLL..... I AM GOING TO BE ATTENDING SOUL NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL ....

yeonjun: don't prank us y/n......

I just kept quite with a smile in my face

Solar : ARE U BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW ?

Y/n : what if i am ??

I said with a smirk and wiggled my eyebrow s.

They understood that I was not joking and the next second I was engulfed with two warm hugs ....

Yeonjun : our dream has comed true my donkey ... we will be going to the same schoolllll..

We left our hug and we just talked a lot about other stuffs and all .

We just enjoyed our time there and we all decided we should get home ..

Blah blah timeskip to home

Getting my house all alone is one of my favourite thing in this whole world . I could just blast the music and dance crazy as much I want and no one will be there to judge me.... right....

Earlier mom called me and said she will be late to get home and asked me if I could cook.

So right now I am cooking for me and mom and danceing crazy by blasting music through my headphones .

(A/n: do u guys listen to music while cooking ?)

I was so immersed in cooking and danceing that I was not aware of what is happening around .

When I felt like someone is staring at me I just turned around to see if any ghost are watching me ...

But to my horror it was not ghosts who was watching me it was someone that I wished that shouldn't see me crazy like this .....

??: the dance was superb y/n .........

♡_____♡____♡

If u are home alone what are the things that you do ??
My favrioute part is blasting my music so loud and dance 😎
Who will be that person ? Any guesses
Did u guys liked the chapter?

Take care and be safe and healthy

Don't be an anonymous reader
Do comment and vote 😇
Love u all💜

Yours sweet author ❤❤

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜