CHAPTER 5

Authors pov

They got into a black limo and y/n was so excited because it was her first time travelling in a limo

Y/n : mom how did u arrange an limo isn't it really expensive.....?

Y/n/m: don't worry just enjoy it..... and we will be reaching there in a few minutes

They reached the venue and when y/n looked outside the window there where lots of cameras and media present .
As it is a big event every media's are present outside the building

she felt really tensed and her anxitey gets to the peak...

Y/n pov

When we reached the venue i noticed that there were lot of media and cameras . I was so tensed and my anxitey hits the peak... I checked once again in the mirror and got out from the car.. I bowed to all and interlocked my hands with my mom. We started to walk inside the building .

I was so relaxed when we entered the building because I was so tensed that it feels like I can't walk and I feel like I would embarrass my mom if i did something stupid ..... like tripping in air.....

It was so beautiful inside and I just stood there for a minute

Y/n/m : On to the earth y/n .....u haven't even seen the venue yet ..... she said while smiling

I stared walking to venue and for my surprise there where no guest's

Y/n: why is the venue empty mom ?

Y/n/m : did u forget that we came early ??!!!

Y/n : kinda forget about it because of the cameras and media outside😁

Y/n/m : this child ......
so let me finish the touchups and u can roam around the halls and don't go too far okk ...

Y/n : ok got it mom.... and are u sure u don't need help?

Y/n/m : no sweetie

Y/n: ok mom

I started to roam around the halls and let me say that this building was huge and that I only got to roam around just some parts of the building. The main reasons I didn't roam around a lot was that I don't wanna go too far and get lost or something because this place is huge and also I am too lazy to walk with my heels and dress.

The ball room

The dinning area ( just think that it is attached to ballroom)

After some walking I found a room that I think they are not using for today's venue

After some walking I found a room that I think they are not using for today's venue .
The room was so beautiful even tho it is not decorated . The main highlight of the room was the chandelier and the black beautiful piano.

 The main highlight of the room was the chandelier and the black beautiful piano

I walked into the room and sat in front of the piano . I don't know why but I suddenly felt like singing and I started to sing my favourite song and played the piano as the background music

End of y/n pov

??? Pov

As I was going to the ball room I heard a sweet voice singing with piano as background music . So as a person who loves music so much I travelled the music and found that it is coming from a ball room . I peaked into the room and found a girl singing and playing the piano . She was too immersed in singing that she didn't even saw me entering the room . I stood there until she finished and when she finished I started to clap my hands ....

she was so shocked to see me there that she spinned to face me like she have been caught or something .....

                       ◇____________◇

Any guesses who is this anonymous person Is?? Then let me know ..
   I hope everyone  liked the chapter
       Don't be an anonymous reader
                  Do comment and vote
                           Love u all ❤❤
                              Be safe 🤗

                 Yours sweet author ❤❤

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜