CH. 21

Y/n’s POV

I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the brightness around me. My head felt heavy, my mouth was dry and my vision blurred. The moment I tried to move, I couldn't. I looked down and noticed that I was tied down to a chair. I had ropes around each foot, hands and one around my waist. I tried to let go but the effort was in vain.

“What the fuck?”

“She’s awake” a voice yelled from behind me and when I looked I saw a man leaned against the wall with a cigarette dangling from his lips and a gun at his waist.

“Well, well, well. Look who we have here”

Another man approached me with 2 others close to him. He was tall, had dark hair, a piercing around his lower lip and they all have a dragon tattoo on the side of their neck which I assumed was ending at the back. A scar starts at the top of his eyebrow and ends in the middle of his cheek, giving him a dark vibe. Judging by his clothes and posture I would guess that he’s the leader. He was wearing a button up white shirt and black pants matching with a pair of sneakers. Casual and elegant at the same time. The sleeves of his blouse were rolled up and his hands rested in his pockets. He was the figure of tranquility.

“The fuck am I doing here? Who the hell are you?”

“Well, let me introduce myself, you can call me Scar. I’m the head of Razor” he proudly smiled while my head raised even more questions. Someone handed him a chair and he sat down close to me, way closer than necessary.

“Scar like in The Lion King?”  a shadow of a smile curved his lips.

“I see you have a sense of humor”

“What do you want with me?”

“Nothing actually” he crossed his legs “We’re simply attracting your dear boyfriend here so that we can finally retaliate in the right way”

“What boyfriend?”

“Oh dear, you don’t have to deny. We know that you’re with Kim Taehyung. Not my problem if you decided to fall for a gang member” he laughed scornfully and my brows furrowed.

“Gang member? The fuck are you talking about?”

“Oh my, didn’t he tell you?” he examined my face and chuckled “He really didn’t! Poor thing was left in the dark!” he yelled and everyone in the room laughed along with him “C’mon, at some point you’ve must have heard about the Kim’s and all the shit they do”

My heart sank remembering everything I saw on the news about them. No… it couldn’t be Tae. He wouldn’t… right?

“By the look on your face I can say you have” he smiled cockily and I felt nauseous “You see, their men killed a lot of mine so we have to do something about that. We tried to get to the head of the pack but Seokjin ran away” he turned to one of his comrades with an enraged expression and I noticed the man shrinking. His gaze fell on me again “So we got you! Tae’s girlfriend. Not the perfect plan but it will have to work” he winked and I scoffed.

“You did a really lazy job” I did my best to hide how impacted I was at that moment. I don’t want to believe it but why do I sense he’s telling the truth?

“Oh really? Please enlighten me what we did wrong”

“I’m not his girlfriend, you dickhead”

“Oh please, you don’t have to deny, sweetie. We have been following you for a good time and you two are always together. And your actions and looks towards each other...” he looked up, like he was searching for the right words “Let’s just say it’s more than just friendship”