CH. 2

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jimin laughed next to me "Kim Taehyung is one of the biggest players I know! He just doesn't show that side of him and pretends to be a fucking angel. But I think it's time for you to meet that other side of him. You should meet him tomorrow and see what he knows” Jimin suggested.

“I can’t tomorrow.”

“Why not?” Joon asked.

“I’m delivering.” 

“I can go for you,” Yoon said.

“You definitely can't,” I scoffed.

“Why the hell not?”

“The delivery is for some girls and you’re a scary little bean who never smiles. Or did you forget what happened last time?” I mocked raising an eyebrow and he just rolled his eyes. 

“What happened last time?” Hobi questioned, looking super interested to know about a shameful moment of our friend Min Yoongi.

“Last time he covered for me he scared the girls away and they never bought from us again. It was at night, he was sitting near the hideout, with a hood over his head and his piercings were shining. You can do the math.” I explained.

“We deal with drugs Y/n, not fucking cotton candy. I don’t need to smile,” he said in defense.  

“But you look adorable when you do,” I tilted my head and smiled softly. I could have sworn his cheeks were slightly flushed. 

He was about to say something when our app sent us a notification. Someone was throwing a party and wanted to add a little more fun to it.

“I can deal with that,” Hoseok volunteered and got up. He finished his beer in a big sip, grabbed what he needed and headed to the door. 

“Oh, and Jimin?” Namjoon called, “Don’t decide to leave a memo to someone who didn’t pay us when you’re alone. Ever.” he stated with a serious tone and something in the air changed. There was a thing about Joon that exudes respect. I’ve never seen anyone question his decisions. Probably because that person is no longer alive.

Jimin just nodded.

“By the way, I’m thinking about showing up at the studio tomorrow,” I informed Joon, changing the subject.

“Again? It’s been what? 2 weeks since you made the last one?”

“My body is a canvas that needs ink my friend,” I chuckled at his ‘I can’t believe I had to hear that’ expression, “You’re the ones who taught me that.”

“We’re a bad influence, or did you forget?” Joon quoted with a devilish expression.

“Where are you getting the next one?” Jimin asked with a dirty smile, leaning forward again.

“I don’t know,” I joked, “Wanna help me decide?” His lips were inches away from mine and I felt his hand drawing circles on my bare skin.

“I would love to, but first I need to take a better look at your canvas,” his smile sent shivers down my skin.

“Leave,” a rough voice said and when I looked up Yoongi was standing next to the couch, looking down at us. I almost had a heart attack. “If you wanna get naked together, go do it somewhere else.” He walked away and Jimin helped me get up on my feet.

"No problem," he had a mischievous smile playing on his lips while guiding me to his car. 

                                   ☆☆