Bonus o1 : Long Rides And Surprises

Start from the beginning

"What?" He asked, his bunny smile full on display.

"Why the hell are you not wearing a shirt?" He asked, trying to sound at least a bit harsh, but it rather seemed like whispering and appeared like he was flustered, the only which he tried to hide.

"I just came out of shower," Jeongguk said, pulling Taehyung closer, by tightening his grip around his torso, that their noses touched ever-so-slightly. 

Taehyung gulped at the close proximity, as Jeongguk shook his head in tiny, their noses rubbing against each other, making the latter giggle under his breath. Jeongguk's gaze softened at that immediately, as he attached their lips together the next moment.

Taehyung was not expecting that sudden kiss, but was he complaining? Hell, no. 

The older one had his fingers flow through the hairlocks, as Jeongguk walked across the room. Taehyung didn't know where they were going, and honestly he didn't give a shit about that when Jeongguk was with him. The next moment, the older one felt Jeongguk's grip falter slightly, as he was made sit on a surface. 

He opened his eyes, trying to see where he was sitting but he didn't get the chance to, when Jeongguk cupped his cheeks, attaching their lips together, moving them almost immediately. The kiss were slow and passionate, both taking their own time in the world to pour out the love they had for each other.

When both of them pulled away breathless, they looked into each other's eyes shyly, with a red glint in both of their cheeks. Jeongguk smiled softly, caressing the latter's jawline so lightly that it sent goosebumps down Taehyung's spine. 

"Are you done packing?" 

"Not yet."

Taehyung laughed at that, pecking the younger one's lips couple times before pulling away and looking at Jeongguk lovingly. 

"I'll help you pack," he whispered, as Jeongguk hummed in response. 

Though both of them were just staring at each other delicately, making no efforts of moving away and actually start packing. 

"We really should start now," Taehyung whispered, letting his fingers trace the latter's eyebrows.

"Yeah," he simply said, "Let's go," he whispered, as he stood straight, and as much as Taehyung didn't want them to back away from each other, he climbed off the table, looking around Jeongguk's room. 

"I'm taking this white shirt and the ripped jeans," Jeongguk said, putting on a shirt that he kept on the bed. 

"Black ripped jeans? The one I like?" 

"The only one," he answered smiling, as Taehyung happily took the same from the shelf. He didn't say anything after that, though Jeongguk could literally sense the happiness radiating off him. 

Jeongguk giggled.

"Huh? What happened?" 

"I'm just happy," he answered.

"Yeah?" Taehyung urged.

"You know, you planning this drive thingy," he shrugged, "It feels like we could run away... you know, just for two days at least. Just the two of us."

Taehyung smiled at that, with a hint of sadness.

"I know," he sighed, "And our anniversary is tomorrow! How could I not plan anything?"

"And your birthday," the younger one reminded, as Taehyung's smile widened, while zipping close Jeongguk's bag. 

"And my birthday," he repeated, "I wouldn't want anything other than spending both of the special occasions with you."