5, 𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 (2)

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Monday 4th February, 2021

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Trigger warnings/ Content warnings: Intrusive thoughts, sudden outbreaks/ panic attacks (?)

It had been a good two days where Tommy's routine had continued for those following days. Just the usual until he was shouted down to the main reception. It was something Tommy hadn't ever expected.

Tommy jogged upstairs and quickly packed up all of his belongings. He didn't have many items since he wasn't spoiled nor had a family that ever bought him anything. He's used his own money that he got from working at a factory for about a week before he got fired. It was because Tommy wasn't motivated to work when he showed up to the factory. He would simply sit around and dawdle around the machines and workers.

He moved rapidly and shoved anything he saw from his plain bedroom.

Dragging his quite light bags down the stairs, he was greeted with his two-faced caretaker. She had smiled at him weirdly. He did not like her since the time he was put into the foster system. She walked him into the main reception where he was greeted by the same blonde man he warmed up to a few days prior. Alongside stood two other tall men, one had long baby pink hair whilst the other looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep.

"Tommy! Hiya mate.", said Phil gleefully.

Tommy only smiled sheepishly, and waved with a very faint gesture. He had nothing to say. He actually failed on getting a chance on getting adopted, he sounded like he had no manners and that he was rude. He failed. Failed to greet someone. Someone that was going to adopt him. He was snapped out of it until..

"Hey, Toms..", the nickname gave him some comfort "Are you doing alright, you seem-", the brown-haired man was cut off when Tommy started sobbing into his shoulder. The others came around to face the young teenager. They were quite surprised from the sudden outburst.

"Right then, let's get you into the car then. I promise you mate, everything will be alright. You always have the right to take time." Phil said warm but quietly.

The long-haired man picked up the teen steadily and held him tight. The young boy had fallen asleep. They carried him back to the car since he was as light as a feather.

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

Words in total: 395

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────