3, 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘭

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

Saturday 2nd February, 2021

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢

Trigger warning/ Content Warning: Mentions of past abuse, possible panic attack, anxiety, eating disorder

Tommy had been zoning out and over thinking way too much for the morning itself. He skipped his breakfast, as most of the time until he is practically forced to eat so he survives.

He had been called down as someone is coming in to adopt. In fact, it wasn't some rude "Karen", or some alcoholic man in his 60's. It was a group of men? Tommy was called into the haul where the people who are adopting are going to be. Tommy wasn't really bothering with how he looked that day because no one ever adopted him. He's been there for 9 years, and for those that actually adopted him, abused him or brought him back to the foster care.

He spaced out into his own world yet again, and bounced back into reality when he saw a blonde haired man, with a green and white bucket hat right in front of him which gave him a wave of discomfort. The man held out his hand.

"Hey mate. I'm Philza. You can call me Phil." The man said softly, noticing Tommy's reaction.

"I- uh.. H-hi." Tommy said quietly, as anxiety rushed through his veins. "I'm T-tommy.."

The man, now known as Phil nodded slowly, but reassuringly. He took away his hand, since the young boy didn't accept it. He could tell the boy was getting nervous. Phil tried to start talking again until he saw that Tommy was shaking. He reacted immediately and engulfed Tommy in a warm hug. Tommy's tension softened and melted into it. He forgot the last time he experienced so much affection, even if it was a small hug. His shaking was slowing down and breathing was relaxing every second.

◤─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◥

Words in total: 304

◣─────•~❉✿❉~•─────◢