2, 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

❀° ┄───────╮

Saturday 2nd February, 2021

╰───────┄ °❀

Trigger Warning(s): Mentions of Self Inflicted Harm, Throwing up, Eating Disorder, Panic Attacks.

Tommy woke up from the beaming rays of sunlight shining straight at his sensitive, ocean blue eyes. He slowly, adjusted to bright light filling his small room. The room had a long twin bed, with plain bedding. It didn't really matter to him about the bedding, he didn't care. Anyways, he had a small white painted wardrobe although, the paint chipped off over the years. He'd been staying there for around 9 years, basically ever since the accident happened. He had no relatives that would look after him, even his father. His own blood father didn't want to take care of his abandoned son.

Back to the bedroom, the rest of his things were his clothes, they looked identical to each other. They were different coloured baseball T's and for his trousers, they were either tracksuit bottoms or khaki shorts. He also owned a lot of dark coloured, over-sized hoodies, he wore them over the baseball T's most of the time. He loved them very much - they were comfortable, had a hood and.. well they helped him hide his scars. To be exact, self-harm scars.

"Thomas", Silence. "Thomas!"

Suddenly, Tommy is snapped back into reality. He was called down for breakfast. He didn't want to eat. He felt fat, greedy and worthless when eating. He thought he was selfish for eating and getting fatter by the second. Simply, his head got filled with nasty and horrible thoughts, breathing speeding up each breath, mind getting fuzzy. That was it. He was having a panic attack. He remembered a tactic he had when experiencing an 'episode'.

Three things he can see, two things he can touch, one thing he can smell or taste.

After focusing back on the real world, he calmed down and went into the small bathroom linked to his room. He turned the sink on, onto the cold setting, cupped his hands into a bowl and splashed water in his face to help him settle down and calm down.

He skipped brushing his teeth for the morning (as he couldn't be bothered), and plugged his phone on charge. He bought it with his own money surprisingly. The device was on sixteen percent, as he forgot to charge it the night before.

He felt less productive that day, so he didn't do his bed. He could care less because no one barely comes into his room. They know Tommy isn't a social butterfly like he used to be as a child, more of an introvert now. He was quite and shy, also he had a hard time of trusting people, I mean can you blame the boy? He was only five years old when his only guardian died, leaving him in the foster system. His mother promised him that she'd never leave like his father did. Unfortunately, that was a lie.

❀° ┄───────╮

Words in total: 493

╰───────┄ °❀