"How?" And I scoot closer to the edge, "you said they were home?" And I look at him expectantly. 
He chuckles as he sees how eager I am. I want to see them. Even if it's from afar. His chuckle dies down and he sighs. He rubs his face with both hands. 

"I advised against it, but Yoongi has talked the doctors into putting him in an artificial coma. He says she is constantly in his head and he wants nothing to do with her. And he thought this was the best way." And he looks sad at me. And funnily I chuckle. Silly silly man. 

Dad looks surprised and I explain. "When the girls took me I was trapped in a room and I couldn't reach Yoongi. I think there is something lining the walls that blocks it. It felt different than when Ame blocked it." He sits up and takes his phone out of his pocket. He stands up and walks to the door. 

"Get dressed and I'll take you to Yoongi." And he leaves the room. I get slowly out of bed and find my clothes in a bag placed on the table. I remove the hospital dress, thingy, whatever it's called. I slip into the sweatpants and pull the shirt over my head. I look for shoes or slippers. 

The door opens and I look up and dad comes into the room behind a wheelchair. Okay fine. I don't need shoes then. I sit down and let him wheel me to where Yoongi is. And the closer I get, the more uncomfortable I feel. But I keep my mouth shut. No matter how much it hurts, I need to see him. 

And the further he wheels me, the more pain I feel. But I bite through it. I'll try to hold it out as long as I can. Just before he opens a door and wheels me through I gasp as the tears flow down my face. I look into the room when the door is open and I see Yoongi lying on a bed, an IV in his arm. He looks peaceful. 

And even though the pain is barely tolerable I get out of the chair and take steps into the room. Halfway in I fall to my hands and knees gasping at the pain and it drugs my mind. Slowly the pain leaves my body and when I get back to myself I'm sitting in my bed. 

"Okay I understand it hurts. But why? And will it always hurt?" I ask in a small voice. Scared I can never get close to them again. He looks sadly at me. "I don't know." Dad says. 

We sit in silence and I let it penetrate my mind. And when I'm seriously depressed I stop. Dad studies me and then sits on the edge of the chair. "I did some research and in your home country the laws regarding soulmates aren't as extreme as here and I found a doctor who specializes in soulmates and I want to take you to him." He holds his hand up when he sees I want to protest and I close my mouth. I don't want to leave. 

"You can't be around the guys, so we need to know as much as we can. And also about the….," and he stops. And I think I know what he wants to say. "You want to know about the removing of the marks?" I ask him. And he looks relieved when he sees I'm as calm as I can be. 

What he doesn't know is I'm about to fall apart and give in and just cry til there is no fluid left in my body. But I understand his drive to know all we can. Slowly I nod when I understand he's right and it's the best option right now. 

"The guys were planning a world tour already so we will just add some shows and make them leave earlier than was planned. And I'll tell them I want to take you to that doctor because you are in a coma." And I click my tongue. I don't want him lying. 

He sees my face and sighs, "fine. I'll tell them the truth." He says and I smile big. Good. No matter how much I don't want to leave them, they will understand I have to leave and can't be around them at the moment. And I hope the doctor has some insight why that is. 

"Okay. Get some rest and I will prepare everything." Dad says as he gets up, kisses my forehead and walks to the door. "I'll be back tomorrow, and stay here. Don't go looking at Yoongi. That much pain for a long time isn't good for you." He tells me sternly. And I nod. I won't go. No matter how much I want to, the pain really is excruciating.