*6*

Hands stroke my body, and it feels divine

Hands stroke my body, and it feels divine. Hair tickles the underside of my breasts and I sigh at the feeling. There is something weird though. I feel everything and almost see everything. It's all faceless. It's hard to describe. 

There are no kisses, and I love to kiss. Why are there no kisses? Strokes and thrusts is all I feel. The pleasure sings through my blood and I moan. I realize while moaning that I can't hear him. Why? It's a weird dream. Or is it a memory. And since when do I realize this is a dream? Is it because of the silent, faceless man in my dreams? 

I awake with a gasp and lie still, trying to catch my bearings. An annoying beep enters my ears and I need a minute before I realize it's my alarm. I grab my phone and silence it. I need to hurry, if I want to eat breakfast. 

I rush through everything and leave my room. I do want to eat something. I ride down and get two croissants and a coffee. I find a table and sit down. I eat and drink, and with a few minutes I'm done. I clean my dishes away, and leave the hotel. Bong is standing next to the car. I rush forwards and he promptly opens the door. "Good morning Aqua. How are you doing?" He asks me as he helps me enter the car. 

He gets behind the wheel, and drives away. "I'm great. And thank you for all you've done for me so far. I appreciate it very much. And how are you?" I ask as I look in the mirror and catch his eye for a second before they shift again. He needs to concentrate on driving. 

"I'm fine. I hope you will have a great time with us." He tells me as he makes a right turn. The company comes into view in the distance, so we're almost there. 

"I'm sure I will," I answer as I watch through the glass and see a small cafe, close to the building. Bong parks in the front and gets out to open the door for me. I get out and we leave together for the entrance. 

Inside I meet Chun-Hei who is waiting for me. "The others will be here shortly, and since you're here first let start with you," she tells me, as she takes my arm and pulls me after her. 

"I know we promised you could practice for a few days, I'm kind of hoping you're ready to record already. The sooner we have the finished music, the dance manager can get to work," she calls the elevator and we wait. 

We get in and the doors close. She presses the button with the number three and we ride in silence up. 

On the third floor she leads me to a big recording studio. I have the sheet music and lyrics with me and she points to the booth. I get in and stand behind the microphone. I place the papers in front of me. 

"Let's start with 'Sweetie Gem'," Chun-Hei tells me, and I give her a thumbs up. I place the headphones on my ears, and after a few moments the music starts. I lose myself in the music and just let the lyrics flow out of me. And I feel good about it, at home somehow. But for the next part the nerves come. 

The first rap part comes and I do my best to not feel self-conscious about it, and I deliberately don't look at Chun-Hei. I don't stumble and fall over the words, so I feel good about it. Performing it live though. I don't know how I feel about that.