*29*

It's Namjoon's birthday today, and I get ready in the bathroom

It's Namjoon's birthday today, and I get ready in the bathroom. Yoongi is still in bed. I finish and leave, and as I walk out, Hoseok pushes past me and slams the door, "good morning to you too," I yell at the door and I hear him grunt. Some people just aren't a morning person. I head to the kitchen and get my breakfast. I need to leave separately from the boys. It's their comeback and I have a day filled with the practice at the stadium we're performing at. I clean after myself and look for Yoongi and I find him with his nose in a drawer looking for something. 

"I'm leaving, so want to tell me now who wrote the song?" And he pulls back so quickly he bangs his head. I chuckle as I look at him. He rubs the sore spot and looks at me as he bites his lip. "Is there a reason why you're having such a hard time telling me?" And I cross my arms and wait for him. He sighs, and his shoulders slump in defeat. 

"Jimin wrote most of the lyrics, Namjoon and me perfected them, and we wrote the music. It…. It was in the first week back from your place actually," and he looks a little scared. "They lost their memories a week after recording the song." And I take a step back. "I need to go," and I turn to leave. "Y/n…," Yoongi starts but I silence him with a look just before I leave his room. I rush to the door and get outside and into the car waiting for me and as we drive away, I see Yoongi coming outside. He looks sad and sorry, and I'm not really angry. I just didn't expect the song to be about me. And I don't know anymore if I love it as much. And when the girls get in the car I wipe the emotion of my face and pretend everything is okay. 

A/n
Just a little side note. I know Jimin and Yoongi didn't write the song. It's just for the sake of the story. I'm not claiming anything. 

The day was great. The practice went perfect and I'm actually looking forward to have our first concert tomorrow. And Sapphire has kept my mind busy so I can't dwell on what I learned this morning. Yoongi tried to contact me during the day, but I ignored him. I can't talk about it yet. I know what I told Yoongi, and I don't understand why I feel this way. I have forgiven all seven, so why does it hurt? And I walk to the dressing room. I'm the last to leave after dinner, not really hungry and just playing with my food. Most of the girls have showered already and are wearing the new fancy clothes they got. I get my stuff and leave to take a shower. I wash myself, dry and get dressed. I'm wearing a purple fluffy pullover, and white ripped jeans, and my heavy boots. I'm in a rebel mood. as I get back to the dressing room most of the girls are gone, only Opal and Sapphire are in the room. 

They used to be best friends, but since Sappbire turned friendly to me, Opal burned her down and pretends she doesn't exist. I see Sapphire sometimes look sadly at Opal, and I don't understand it, but I don't tell her not to have hope. She has to learn it herself. Opal finally leaves, and Sapphire comes over to me and makes me sit down. "I'll do you makeup and hair. Okay?" And she waits and I nod. My mind is too troubled to deal with such trivial things like makeup and hair. 

We're the last to get to the car and the other girls glare at us, but I don't care. We get in and Hwan greets us loudly, and I greet him back. The drive over to the venue for the boys comeback is full with almost palpable excitement. The car parks and we get out at the backdoor. We get inside and meet Chun-Hei, and follow her to the audience side of the stage, and it's been a long time since I stood on this side. The boys will be on that stage in the not so distant future. Actually within the hour.