8 . Beauty of the holder

Start from the beginning

"Oh, my this is beautiful. ."Jimin whispers and the Queen takes one of them before walking towards Jimin.

"You do have piercing, so they will fit." She successfully put one of the earrings on Jimin's ear and smiles at him.

"You will look beautiful in those. Ah! I have an idea! May I do something to you, Jimin?"Jimin was confused but let her do whatever she wants to do. What could it be? Right?

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Yoongi finished his work for that day and headed towards his mother's chamber to have some tea. He hasn't properly met his mother for a week after all for the responsibilities are crumbling down on him.

"Tell her, I have come to meet her, "I ordered the maid who was outside of the chamber, she bowed before opening the door and asking for permission.

"The Queen has allowed you inside, my Lord. " She opens the door for yoongi and he walks inside to see a mess.

"Mother..." the lady turns around with a big smile.

"Oh, my son." Yoongi frowns because it looks like his mother is hiding something.

"Mother, are you doing fine?" Yoongi asks as he steps closer.

"I am fine. But I have something to show you." Yoongi was beyond confused now.

"Come out." The Queen orders and a person walked out from her behind and Yoongi took a minute to recognize who it was.

"Jimin?" Jimin blushed when Yoongi saw him.

He was in a female hanbok which was medium in colours, headpieces on his head, those beautiful earrings dangling on his sides, pendants are hanging down from his skirt and very loveable makeup to finish up his look.

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat when Jimin looked at him and he blushed to see Yoongi staring at him like that.

"Doesn't he look beautiful? I wish I had a daughter." Yoongi gulps his saliva before uttering his words.

"Jimin can be like your daughter, mother." Jimin and the Queen were surprised by Yoongi's statement.

"What! No! I mean-"

"That's a nice idea!" The Queen squeals as she turns to Jimin.

"You will be my sweet daughter!" Jimin blushed but hides it while looking down.

"Mother..." Yoongi spoke to grab their attention.

"Yes?"

"Can I take him with me now?" Jimin's face heated up when he felt Yoongi's presence near him.

"Sure, take him to the market. Ladies love markets." Yoongi's eyes never left Jimin's.

"So does Jimin." Jimin lowers his head and Yoongi grabs Jimin's hands.

"Shall we go now, my lady~" That's made Jimin go crazy because of Yoongi's soft smile, Jimin only gave a nod because he can't trust his voice now.

/  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /  /

Everyone at the market at least once glanced at Jimin who was walking beside Yoongi, people were bowing to Yoongi and stares at Jimin with big eyes.

Yoongi was okay until some people started to look at Jimin way more than once, he immediately wraps his arm around Jimin's waist and pulls him closer. Jimin yelps from the sudden movement but he refuses to look up at Yoongi.

But the moment was ruined by rain, it was pouring heavily. Yoongi quickly folds his arms over Jimin's head and smiles at him when Jimin looked up. Carefully they ran to a shed which was a narrow place, barely can fit two people there. Yoongi was leaning against Jimin who was already pressed against the wall. They catch their breath until they realized how close they are in that small narrow place.

"No wonder why people were looking at you." Yoongi states with a small smile tugged on his lips. Jimin tilts his head being confused. Yoongi took the chance and leans more so that he can hear Jimin's heartbeats. Jimin's face turns red as Yoongi breathes next to him.

"Your highness. ." Yoongi pressed his thumb against Jimin's lips before brushing his nose against Jimin's wet cheeks.

"You are looking absolutely beautiful." Jimin leans into Yoongi's soft touch as he tilts his face and their nose slightly brush against each other, making Yoongi close his eyes before he is drawn into Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand, had his eyes closed from the beginning and let Yoongi get close to him. He can feel the thin lips brushing over his own. Without his conscious, Jimin leaned in and his lips gently pressed against the thinner ones. Is it a dream or not but Jimin felt happy.

Yoongi was surprised but he didn't show it as he pulls Jimin close to him by his waist and firmly presses his lips against Jimin's. Jimin opens his eyes in surprise but slowly closes them when Yoongi gives him small licks on his lower lip.

But not getting enough response, Yoongi pulls back and smirks at Jimin who was red from blushing.

"So beautiful." Jimin reopens his eyes but a small smile appears on his face as they enjoy each other company while it rains outside.

////////////////

Everyone was waiting for this moment, right?

Well, here you go! 😁 I love slow romance  even though I don't know much 😅