Then suddenly I hear him say.

"We can't show THAT to you Aoi. It's privacy."

Keeping his smily face on. I slowly began to search for all pieces of braveness inside me. Trying to convince her that I'm right. Even though I was wrong...

"Alright alright..."

"Where's Yashiro-san?"

"She went to cafeteria to buy lunch with Amane-kun. She forgot her lunchbox for today."

"Ouh. I'm gonna go to the student council room. There's a lot of work there to be done."

"Bye"

He walk towards the door while waving at us back. We did the same as well.

"You believe that now didn't you?"

"Yeah yeah. I believe it... For now"

"Ahh.. Really?? How many times do I have to tell you... I'm in... l-love with him..."

Blushing. That's just the one thing I could say.

I'm not gonna lie that I miss him. His figure, his smile and his soft voice... But he's fake and not the real one. So everything that we say is just pointless since he fake and not the real one...

But in the corner of my heart, I do hope that this is him... I kinda miss him... I hope that he'll be here and save us... But what about Nene? She can't stay here of course but... If she go out her life...

*sigh*

"Hmm? Why are you sigh so suddenly?"

"Nothing. You didn't trust me when I say I love him and it even more embarrassing when you make me say it out loud."

"It was lovely though."

She then giggling and take out her lunchbox.

*notification noise*

"What is that Aoi?"

She open her phone and her face change to very happy like its a good new.

"Nene have lunch with Amane-kun for today. Aww... That two lovely birds.."

I take out my lunchbox from my bag. The (f/c) cloth wrapping my lunchbox.

"Yeah let's go and leave the lovely birds together."

"Where we're going to have lunch
y/n?"

"Hmm... Maybe under the sakura tree? There."

I point out the tree from my seat since it next to window it's easy for me to show the place.

*nod and walk there*

...

Nene Pov

"Faster. y/n and Aoi waiting for me!"

"yeah yeah"