Chapter 14: A New World

Začít od začátku

        "It's about this girl who is like SUPER evil and she has really creepy powers! Like she could kill you in an instant! You wouldn't even have a chance if you saw her!" He continued dramatically. "And Gobber said that there is NO chance that she's misunderstood! She's definately a monster! So scary!" He shivered. I noticed Emma quickly wipe a stray tear off of her cheak before anyone else could notice.

        "Hey, Emma, can I talk to you for a sec.?" I interupted while I could. I could tell that Fishlegs was just stopping so he could take a breath before spouting out more information. Emma nodded. I took her hand and helped her up from her seat before leading her outside and shutting the door.

        "I'm sorry about him; are you okay?" Emma nodded, wiping another tear from her cheak. "If he knew who you were - and if he knew that he didn't have to be threatened by you - he wouldn't have said those things about you." I used my hand to wipe another forming tear. "I'll find a way to get him to stop talking about it. Do you think you'll be alright?"  She tried to shove the hurt look in her eye out of the way.

        "Yah, I'll be fine. Thanks." She forced a small smile. I re-opened the door, a blast of warm air rushing to my cool skin and surrounding me like a blanket. I shivered and Emma and I sat back down.

                                                              * * *

~ On Drago's island ~

Blaze's Pov:

        I lay on the cold, stone floor, drifting off to sleep. My eyes are closed, but I can sense my surroundings - I can see it in my mind. I saw flashes of images in my subconscious mind, blurred as if they were underwater. The torches in the room outside my cell went out one by one. I was drifting in again - falling. I was going to have another vision of my sister.

        My visions don't work like hers--I see through her eyes of what's happening in the present.

        Then it came. She was in a room. I couldn't make out the details - it was like I was seeing through a glassy waterfall. A boy with fluffy brown hair was facing her. He wore armour with a red crest of some sort on one shoulder. He then lit a sword that lit itself on fire! He started waving it towards Emma!

        Emma had been discovered, If that boy told everyone, Emma couldn't stop of whole villiage without killing everyone. And Emma was not a killer.

        I snapped awake, realizing that I had been breathing heavily and moaning loudly and I was getting light headed. I wiped my sweat drenched my face with my sleeve. I looked up to see Drago standing by my cell, a smirk spread across his scarred face.

        "Did you dream about her again?" He sneered. Drago has stumbled upon me having these episodes often and knows that they're about Emma.

        "Drago, let me out, she needs help!" I jumped up and tugged at the bars. When I was little, I called him 'Mr. Bludvist Sir' out of fear. After a decade, that got old.

        "Where is she?" He snatched my wrist.

        "Really, this again?" I asked, referring both to the question and the grabbing of my wrist.

        "Tell me, and you will be rewarded."

        "Emma is all I care about. What could you possibly offer me?"  I angrily tugged at my wrist, trying uselessly to make him let go. There was a smug gleam in his eye. He paused before answering.

        "Your freedom." I stopped. If I was free, I could go look for Emma. "If you tell me where she is, I will let you go."

        "Why do you want to find her?" I asked, looking for the catch.

        "I just want her to perform one simple task: I want her to bring me the night fury that defeated my bewilderbeast. The night fury is the alpha now. All I need her to do is bring it to me and she can have nothing more to do with me."

        "Swear on Daniel's grave that you won't hurt her." Drago flinched, before tightening his grip on my wrist so that his fingernails dug into and raked my skin.

        "How do you know my son's name?" He demanded quietly.

        "The name 'Daniel' is tatooed to your wrist." Drago looked at his wrist and let out a dry chuckle.

        " 'Very clever boy. You're observant. Maybe a little too observant for your own good."

        "I have to be observant. I have nothing else to do." I met his icy gaze. "Sware it." I repeated.

        "I sware on my son's grave that I will not hurt your sister. Now, do we have a deal?"