Chapter 2

Frozen. 

Yes, she was. She stood there, frozen stiff. Words were just flying over her head. Her eyes were fixated on his. He didn't have his straw hat on. So his features were there for all to see. She watched his glowing blue eyes, his rough mature edges, his long spiky blonde hair, and finally his scars on the side of his face. Almost like whiskers. Something about this look brought out a flame inside of her. He looked almost… feral…

"Yeah! Of course! You can wait right here, I'll go get my father."

Hinata finally snapped back to reality, she could see a sly grin from her pink-haired friend. She didn't quite catch what was happening. Not until she saw her wave goodbye in secret as she walked away towards the crowd.

She looked to the side only to see the blonde standing there too, his eyes watching the crowd until the color pink faded.

"Hinata was it?" He broke the silence making her almost yelp in surprise.

"Y-Yes!" 

"......"

"....."

What the hell is wrong with me?! thought Hinata. She wasn't like this, she cursed her friend in silence for putting her in such a position. One second she was talking about him and the next he showed up. She couldn't believe it. And not even that, she made a fool out of herself and left it with a closed response.

"I see," he paused, turning his head toward the girl beside him "I too don't want to talk."

"N-No! I ju-"

"It's alright. Don't force yourself. Let's just wait for Sakura," he cut her off. He laid back against the wall and crossed his hands in front of himself while leaning his head down in a somewhat resting position.

She bit her tongue in rage, she couldn't believe he just said that. Who did he think he was? Why was she even considering talking to this jerk? Why did it bother her so much? And why did he say her name like they've known each other for so long?!

All these questions ran through her mind, she swiftly turned away from the blonde and also laid back against the wall and waited in silence for her friend to return. 

Naruto on the other hand peeked over at the girl beside him. He felt the change in energies in the air, he was a strong believer in energies. He could almost feel the hostility seeping through her pores. He didn't know why. He thought he was doing her a favor. After all most people stayed away from him, he didn't want anyone forcing conversations with him, quite frankly he didn't care. 

"Hinata sensei! Look!"

Both heads turned at the source of the voice, it was a small girl with orange pigtails trailing along with two other boys her age. They were from noble families. Small kids relishing in their tiny amount of freedom. 

"Jeez, Moegi! You shouldn't run so fast! We'll be caught," said the reserved boy, his hands at his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Oh get a grip Udon, you should start running more," he snapped at his peer as he turned to the girl beside him "Anyways! Show Hinata sensei the stance! I know I'm not wrong."

"Stance? Go ahead show me," Hinata asked gently. 

Moegi bit her tongue out and assumed a defensive stance, with both her legs slightly open and almost crouched, both her hands guarding her frontal side. A very common defensive stance within the land.

Now, this caught Naruto's eye. Sensei? Did she know martial arts? It was rare for women to learn martial arts. Let alone teach. In this world and time ruled by man, most women wouldn't stand a chance. Yet here she was, with the title of sensei with her three students.