couldnt come up with a name

Author casually chilling
Brain: "its time to stop get your lazy a$$ up now"
Author: "why"
Brain: "remember that book you made people are still waiting for a update"
Alot of skelletons can be seen in the distance
Brain: "besides you have summer break so you can make new chapters now so hurry up already and get on with it"
Author: "you aint my mom"
Brain: "FUCK YOU SAY TO ME LITTLE SHIT I WAS THE ONE WHO KEEPS YOUR BODY UP AND RUNNING"
Author: "i can handle it myself go away, WAIT NO I DIDNT MEA-"

[MISSION FAILED]

You didnt pay attention in health did you

Try again
Map

Bios
Acheivments

-

----------------------------------------------------------
Select a file to start

Hope: mystical kingdom playtime- ???

F1lE CorRuPtEd select another

💚(Y/n): waterfall playtime- eight hours

Which timeline?
ERroR r0Ute nOt FOunD
Pacifist route
💚??? Route
-----------------------------------------------------------
As you awoke you saw nobody at your side except your own body.
You: "wait im dead where did the rest go"
You look down as everything below your waist was gone.
You: "No this cannot have happened i cant fap I CANT FAP!!!"
You look around anf you where on the floor of a house
You heard a voice in the distance and thought it was one of your friends. Moving out the house you see your friends running ahead.
Asriel: "hey want to get some ice cream"
You: "hey guys help im a ghost"
???: "they cant hear you"
You look to your side and see someone familier but you cant remember who they are but they are a female ghost.
Frisk: "yeah sure"
Chara: "sounds good to me whoever gets there last has to pay"
Your friends run a ahead
???: "you've met me before can you not remember me"
You: "sorry dont know any ghosts"
???: "Think harder"
You have a flashback but it was very blurry you were in a room laying on blankets you saw yourself stand up and open a door leading to hallway.

A light was on it looked as if it were a bathroom. A female was inside. You and this other person seemed to be arguing. You set the other person flying over a railing and that was the end of it.

Deciding to think of it later you run off to your friends.
Chara: "shouldnt we get Y/n something for when he wakes up"
You: "CHARA GET THE COOKIES AND CREAM"
Chara: "lets get him coconut"
You: "CHARA GET THE COOKIES AND CREAM NOT COCONUT NOBODY LIKES THAT DO YOU HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS"
???: "I think you have a mental illness"
You: "YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO LIKES PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA ARENT YOU"
??? Looks down in shame and slowly nods their head.
You: "AAAAAAAAAA"
From pure rage you woke up in you're body.
You: "wait do i still have"
You look down your pants
You: "oh thank god its still there"

You get up and walk down towards a dump as trash falls down waterfalls. You make it to a platform where a gold and dark light was and a little menu popped up.

The thought of trash falling down a waterfall reminds you of yourself, but it also tells you how you can improve by hoping and being kind you can turn yourself from trash to gold after all one mans trash is another persons treasure.
💛🖤File saved
You look down at your soul and it was a hope and hatred combination.

As you move back up the path you see a dummy that seems like it had the cotten beaten out of it.
You: "must be chara she takes violence almost wherever she goes"
As you walk you see several houses the one you came out of and two other houses one shaped like a fish while the other was similar to the one you came out of. Hearing your friends voices coming from the fish shaped you head towards it and see Papyrus peeking inside from a broken window

Papyrus: "HELLO HUMAN HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP"
You: "good i guess what are you doing looking through this window"
Papyrus: "MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING ALONG THEY'RE ABOUT TO START COOKING CARE TO JOIN ME"
You: "sure"
You peek through the window and see your frisk petting the vegetables and fruits gently, Asriel throwing noodles in a pot Agressivly, and Chara turning up the temperture its going higher and higher until a fire starts.
The hoise is now in flames and everyone is knocked unconscious.
You: "Papyrus quickly help me put this fire out"
Papyrus: "of course human"
Papyrus looks at the fire confidently
Papyrus: "TIME FOR MY SPECIAL FIRE EXTINQUISHER ATTACK"
Papyrus pulls out a fire extiquisher and it shoots out spaghetti
You: "never mind get everyone else out i'll deal with this fire"
Papyrus: "YES HUMAN"
You:

Your mind: OKAY IF THE FIRE IS A CIRCLE SHAPE AND IS BLUE ON TUESDAY THEN THAT MEANS GASOLINE IS WET AND DRY CAN FLY AND SMELL COLOURS WHICH ARE THE TASTE OF GRASS AND GRASS IS DRY UNLESS ITS RAINING WATER GASOLINE IS WET ON SUNDAYS AND WENSDAYS AND TODAY IS SUNDAY WHICH MEANS WATER IS SUPER AFFECTIVE AGAINST WATER AND GASOLINE IS WET SOOOO I SHOULD THROW GASOLINE AT THE FIRE.

You pull out Gasoline from a cupord and throw it at the fire and it grows bigger.
You: "well i've done all i can do"
You pass out from smoke inhalation
Papyrus: "DO NOT WORRY HUMAN THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GET YOU ALL TO MY FRIEND "
PAPYRUS GRABS EVERYONE AND STARTS RUNNING TOWARDS HOTLAND

Papyrus: "ALPHYS MY FRIENDS NEED HELP"
Alphys turns from their computer and sees everyone is papyrus's arms
Alphys: "O-oh my w-what happened"
Papyrus: "THE HUMANS WERE COOKING AT UNDYNES HOUSE WITH GER WHEN A HUGE FIRE BROKE OUT I LUCKILY TOOK THEM TO SAFETY"
Alphys: "ok i n-need to run a soul scan on everyone"
Alphys: "All seems good T-to me just this one here"
Alphys gasps
Papyrus: "WHAT IS IT ALPHYS IS SOMETHING WRONG" papyrus asks in a worringly tone.
Alphys: "his s-soul its stronger then e-everyone elses combined its also a mixed soul a soul that no one has had in years since the monster human war hold on i need to do some reasearch"
Papyrus is left with all of you.
Papyrus: "REST NOW HUMANS FOR I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL PROTECT YOU"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this and im back again but i have summer breack and that means alot more chapters so as always
C yaa laters