Waterfalling

Dave: why hello there old sports i have 'found' over this kids phone he has a few stories so i thought i would update for him hes been stressed recently tell him he owes me also im totally not a child murderur.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Frisks P.O.V.
We walk back to waterfall how long will sans hold this grudge im just worried what hes going to do at the last corridor. We get back to where we were and see Y/n gone.
Chara: "why does he have to run off all the time"
Asriel: "i know you're concerned but calm down im sure hes fine"
Chara: "no you dont know anything, do you know how much of a threat undyne is now, he cant come back like us, we can lose him and we might not be so lucky this time" Chara starts to tear up and i run to comfort her.
Frisk: "im sure hes fine he can defend himself besides Mk probably went with him lets just find him"
Chara: "you're right but im giving him an earful when i find him"

Your P.O.V.
You enter the next room and see a sign on the wall on your left it reads.
Sign: "four lilypads aligned will form a bridge"
Mk: "oh i've done this puzzle dozens of times but theres something i wanna show you"
Mk grabs a dried lilypad and places four of them drifting towards the wall to your surprise they formed a bridge leading to a secret room.
As you enter the room you see a bench and take a seat Mk sits along side you. You smell something good beneath you and see a quich and grab wondering how it got there.
Papyrus: "SANS WHERES YOUR DISH THAT YOU DEFINITLY COOKED YOURSELF AND DIDNT BUY"
Sans: "well you see, umm, look a human"
Papyrus: "WHERE"
Sans teleports to the room in waterfall and sets it beneath the bench.
Sans: "i guess i just wasnt ready for the responsibility"
You decide to get up taking the quich with you incase not intending to eat it as it looked moldy.
*You got the moldy quich
You solve the puzzle after a few seconds of BRAIN POWER.
As you leave you encounter an arron.
Fight 💚Act Item Mercy
*check  *Flex 💚Flex while crying because you have no athletic abilities.
The arron Flexes while Flexing to show his mucles and eventually flexes out of the room.
Mk: "that was depressing"
As you leave you get a phone call from  Papyrus and you answer but feel uneasy.
Papyrus: "HELLO HUMAN, HOW DID I GET THIS NUMBER YOU ASK, SANS GAVE YOU MINE NOW WHY I CALLED WHAT ARE YOU WEARING IM ASKING FOR A FRIEND SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE WEARING A F/C AND GREEN STRIPED SWEATER BLUE PANTS AND THE SCARF AND SWEATER YOU WERE WEARING"
You: "uhhh yes"
Papyrus: "SO YOU ARE WEARING THAT OKAY THEN GOT IT WINK WINK" Click
Mk: "that was weird what was he asking for what you were wearing"
You: "i have a hunch"
You enter the next and see alot if flowers

~Timeskip because i dont wanna write all of that~

You feel bad for the monsters and then move on patting Mks head. You get a call from Papyrus and he tells you a wish about having friends and being in the guard. You look through a telescope and see a message telling you to touch the wall. As soon as you touch it the wall falls and turns to dust. Allowing you to proceed deeper into the cavern.

~Timeskip through all if the lore because you're probably tired of seeing it at this point~

Asriels P.O.V.
Chara: "ugghh where is he waterfall isnt that big of a place"
I look down at the muddy floor and saw footprints of what seemed to be Y/n's shoe and a print similar to one of Mk's both of them heading deeper into the water filled cave.

Your P.O.V. <Again>
'Why did they do this they had no reason was it out of fear or paranoia or just for the point of have to force kind people down here i truly understand now, i understand why Chara hates humans now not only are they a$$holes but they sealed such kind people down here.' Mk realises what you were thinking and tries to comfort you.
Mk: "hey its fine we're happy living down here some even prefer it or thats what gerson says but not everyone is bad"
You: "you're right but thats still no reason to trap you down here they could have talked it out or maybe just do something other than this, just leave me alone i need some time to think"
Mk: "ok im going home then"
Mk runs off but you somehow think he will end up ahead
You enter the next room and it is dark the only light coming from the last room which was already dimly lit you can barely see until you saw a familier yellow glowing light and a blue spears forming above you. You dive forward narrowly avoiding the spears just then the room lights up and see the masked hero on the high ground and you start bolting outta there. The masked hero starts running along side you throwing more spears as you run. The bridge seems to start coming to a close and you see grass? Whatever it is you go inside and hide. The masked hero comes inside the grass
'$h*t im going to die im so f***ing dead'
The masked hero gets closer.
'Here lies Y/n L/n died because of a crazy fish lady that wanted him for his soul'
And gets closer
'And my pokemon cards are going to Asriel except for my charizard im getting buried with that thing'
And she gets right behind you and picks up Mk then sets him back down and walks away.
Mk proceeds to fanboy and you are traumatised about your near death experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Dave: hello there old sports i hope you enjoyed what i have written even though its most likely the same as the moldy pizza here at the comedy area.
A/n: hey give me back my phone
Dave: oh shizzle sticks i'll see you later old sports
Daily question: what is Y/n going to do with the quich
(A): throw it at undyne
(B): yeet it into hotland
(C): poison undyne
(D): other (leave answer in comments)