The masked hero

A/n: hello there, im honestly running out of intro ideas lets just get started lets go
----------------------------------------------------‐-------
Your P.O.V.
We make it to waterfall and as we walk in and see sans in his sentry station and i just get the feeling that he doesnt like me but i never did anything wrong to him did i.
Sans: "hey kiddos, what do you think of waterfall so far, i dont really like it, the wet muddy floor on my slippers doesnt sit well with me"
Frisk: "its great one of my favorite places down here so far"
Asriel: "i prefer snowdin over this place i dont like the eccesive amounts of water here"
You: "i honestly havent seen much of it to give an opinion"
Sans: "well my bro forgot to give you his number, and i didnt want him to go through the phone book again so here you go"
*You got Papyrus's number
You: "thanks sans we better get going now"
Sans: "wait do you guys want to head to grilbys with me"
You: "nah not really"
Chara: "we would love to go" Chara seemed to have had a forced smile on her face.
Sans: "alright N/n you stay here nd we will go to grilbys" <N/n stands for nickname>
When they teleport away i just lean on his station waiting i hope they dont take long.

*5 minutes later

Im bored i'll just head to the next room im sure it will be fine. As i start walking away a teen around 14 years old approaches me. He is wearing a striped shirt and does not seem to have arms. He seems familier.
Mk: "Yo im mk, are you heading deeper into waterfall"
You: "yeah just heading farther in waiting for a few friends to come back"
Mk: "can i come along dude"
*Yes.   *No
💚💛Yes   🖤*No
You: "yeah if you insist man tag along would be nice for some company"
Mk: "cool lets move forward"

San's P.O.V.
I Teleport us to Grilbys i have a few questions to ask them.
Sans: "take a seat"
They take a seat chara on the left most asriel inbetween chara and frisk and myself on the far right.
Chara: "why did you take us here usual talk"
Sans ignores chara
Sans: "hey grilbz 2 burgs and 1 fry and the usual ketchup"
Frisk: "im with Chara why did you bring us here"
Sans still ignores them
Grilby brings back their food placing it on the bar infront of them and goes back to cleaning dishes.
Asriel gets frustrated
Asriel: "is this one of your jokes we need to get going and you're slowing us down"
The area around them slows almost as if everything is paused but them.
Sans: "i just wanna ask some questions"

Your P.O.V.
I walk into the next room at waterfall and see rocks falling from atop a waterfall.
Mk: "hey im pretty slow so can you pick me up i wont make it past this"
You: "sure of course"
You pick up Mk and walk accros the dangerois falling rocks and make it to the other side and put him down as you both walk to the next room. The next room is dark and the only light is being casted by the previous rooms light casting a shadow. When you start walking into the grass you notice a fish with armour with a black bandana over her eyes holes cut out so she can see and a black heinkercheif covering her neck. You see Papyrus walking towards the fish.
Papyrus: "H-HI IM HERE FOR MY DAILY REPORT MASKED HERO"
you cant here the fish's voice due to her being too far and the only reason you can hear Papyrus is his loud voice.
Papyrus: "UHHH... REGARDING THE HUMANS I REPORTED EARLIER"
Masked Hero: *unintelligable
Papyrus: "DID I FIGHT THEM, WHY YES I FOUGHT THEM VALIANTLTY"
Masked Hero: *unintelligable
Papyrus: "DID I CAPTURE THEM, N-NO I DIDNT, I TRIED VERY HARD MASKED HERO, BUT IN THE END.... I FAILED"
Masked Hero: *unintelligable
Papyrus: "W-WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE THE HUMAN'S SOUL YOURSELF..... BUT MASKED HERO YOU DONT HAVE TO DESTROY THEM... YOU SEE"
The Masked Hero faces towards him intimidating Papyrus making him back off.
Papyrus: "I UNDERSTAND, I'LL HELP IN ANY WAY I CAN"
Papyrus runs off thinking its safe to leave you walk forward and step on a stick alerting your presence to the Masked Hero, she pulls out a spear amd you put your hands on your mouth to prevent her from hearing your now rapid deep breathing. For some reason she pulls back her spear and walks into the darkness and seems to fade. You walk out of the grass and Mk follows.
Mk: "wow Masked Hero noticed us maybe if we keep going we can see her again"
You both continue forth to the next room you secretly hoping you wouldnt see Masked Hero again.

San's P.O.V.
I stop the movement around us to not create suspicion.
Sans: "i just want to ask some questions"
I take a drink of some of my ketchup
Chara: "questions what do you want to know"
Sans: "firstly i want to know how are you two here" i gestures towards Chara and Asriel.
Asriel: "we have no idea our theoey something happened with the Timeline that caused some things to change like me not being a flower"
Sans: "that brings me to my second queation why did you reset" i give them the no pupil stare and they look uneasy.
Frisk: "sans you already know the Timeline was going to destroy itself"
Sans: "you really belive that sh*t, you listened to a person who tried to kill us and you expect he changed overnight"
Frisk: "sans there was already things wrong like take Y/n for example he was never supposed to be there in the first place, and besides we can go back  to the surface easily"
I snap like i never have before.
Sans: "THAT DOESNT JUSTIFY YOUR ACTIONS, YOU DIDNT ASK FOR OTHER PEOPLES SAY IN THIS, YOU PROMISED ME NO MORE RESETS AND WHAT DID YOU END UP DOING, WHAT IF YOU JUST MADE THINGS WORSE THAT IS WHY I TRIED TO KILL Y/N TO PEEVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING AGAIN"
I unfreeze peoples actions and walk Grilbys and walk toward my house.

Insanity's P.O.V.
I get my plans ready i have been planning this for years i am going to destroy this stupid kingdom and restart somehwere new where no one can match my power, but one thing can.....

Y/n.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: hello there reader hope you enjoyed this chapter and i know you are confused about Masked Hero but dont worry its the same Undyne just a little bit different and a different backstory but as always
C yaa laters