Chapter 14

Todoroki found all of the allies in the ball room chatting to each other.
"Excuse me everyone", said Todoroki.
"Hey look, it's king crybaby", said Kenneth.
"Now hold on he might have something to say", said Noah.
"I just wanna say I'm sorry for my weird habits and nearly burning the steward, I'm very new to this royalty thing and I grew up in middle class, not in a good way though", said Todoroki.
"Vincent said you have daddy issues, is that true", asked Elijah.
"Yes, but I rather not talk about at the moment", answered Todoroki.
"That's good, I don't want to hear about your childhood crap", said Chyril.
"So you were never royalty to begin with", asked Plushio.
"If you don't respect that, it's fine, I'm proud of who I am king or not", said Todoroki.
"Are you sure, Vincent also told us you were defeated by your own self, you are still working on your left side", asked Cornell.
"Oh that, yeah I'm working on that, in fact I'm working on becoming a true hero, that's what I'm proud of, becoming a better person", answered Todoroki.
"That's actually a good thing because a true hero equals a true king", said Plushio.
"Really", asked Todoroki.
"Yes, those other kings like John and Henry VIII, they just think they are better than others, but what makes a true king is their passion for protecting others and their heroic hearts, like you are trying to develop right now", answered Wallo.
"And you have improved well, but still could use some work", said Elijah.
"And not to mention, Vincent was kind of a jerk", said Kentucky.
"How did you know I was improving", asked Todoroki.
"Oh, Venessa explained everything, except your childhood, that has not been mentioned", answered Tucker.
"Thank you for understanding my issues, I'll do my best to improve my king duties, and my social skills", said Todoroki.
"Okay prove it Shoto, tell us a joke", said Kenneth.
"A joke...uhh okay........why did the king go to the dentist", said Todoroki.
"Why", asked Kenneth.
"To get his teeth crowned, he...he...he...he...he", laughed Todoroki awkwardly.
"Okay good enough, could use some more enthusiasm next time", said Kenneth.
"I told you I'm working on it", said Todoroki.
"We look forward to seeing more good out of you Shoto", said Kentucky.
"Sorry we questioned you at dinner", said Cornell.
"It's okay, next time I'll try not to eat something off the ground, or break glass with a knife", said Todoroki.
"Or take a giant spoonful of sorbet", said Tucker.
"Lesson learned", said Todoroki.
Everyone laughed together.
"You're not the only one who's a mess though, just yesterday I accidentally spilled my tea all over my lap", said Noah.
"Really", asked Todoroki.
"We all make mistakes Shoto, even royals", answered Plushio.
"I bet Vincent makes mistakes too", said Todoroki.
"I bet you want to kill him after tonight", said Cornell.
"Nah, I'll just ignore his insults, I've been told not to let harsh words invade my mind, but I will protect anyone who he tortures though", said Todoroki.
"What I would do is dethrone him", said Chyril.
"I don't think that would be so easy, he will probably never leave", said Todoroki.
"Oh yeah sorry", said Chyril.
"No no don't apologize, I can at least do something", said Todoroki.
"Like what", asked Kentucky.
Meanwhile, Kayita was walking around thinking and calling to Spode.
"Spode, explain Shoto's new powers, it like nothing I've ever seen before", said Kayita.
Spode has spoken by forming a tree symbol out of flower petals.
"Yes, yes, that's it, I know what's happening, oh I never thought you reward him this much".
Spode then formed a fist bump for Kayita.
"Oh I see, getting into the cool hand gesture type of thing".
Kayita fist bumped Spode.
"I can't wait to tell him".
Kayita ran out of the cathedral.
"Todoroki came back to the throne room with some news from Kayita.
"Hey Shoto, Kayita has something to explain to you", said Kronan.
"Okay about your powers, I spoke to Spode and he's rewarded you the staff of life", said Kayita.
"Wait, you mean this staff you've given me", asked Todoroki holding out his staff.
"No that's the staff of rulership, but that staff can be any weapon you desire, and you can harness your powers into it as well for a powerful bash, or slice, whatever weapon you choose anyway you can land a special attack", answered Kayita.
"Oh, whish you told me about that staff sooner, but what is the staff of life then", asked Todoroki.
"Your third power, the power to create life on an entire planet, the power to turn a vehicle into a tree, although it can destroy on too depending on the size, you can learn new power moves from it even mixed in with your two other powers as well, it can slice, bash, and blow up things, it can reform and deform something, and can rip apart and put back together again too, it can do all sorts of things, but mainly it's called the staff of life to bring life to a planet Shoto, it's you key to defeating the Grox and saving the Galaxy, it's Spores most powerful magic", answered Kayita.
"A power like that requires a huge responsibility", said Todoroki.
"That's right Shoto, you need to be careful about how you use it, don't just be using it to destroy Vincent for saying harsh things, you must use it for big invasions such as when the Grox might attack with a big army, or you can use it for good deeds like regrowing dead plants", said Kayita.
"I promise, I will never use that power for bad, never again, although I was meant to threaten Vincent with just fire", said Todoroki.
"Either way don't attack him just because he does tyrantal things, yeah I made up that word", said Kronan.
"I'll do my best", said Todoroki.
"Just leave my dad to me, he's been a tyrant long enough, and he thinks he can make peace with the Grox and they won't kill life anywhere after a peace treaty, well he doesn't know what he's doing, even Heathcliff has to agree with war and he's a wise and peaceful guy", said Venti.
"He probably wishes there was a way for peace doesn't he", asked Todoroki.
"Yeah he does, but what he sees in the Grox are nothing but life destroying demons that is impossible to reverse, because of how hatred and ruthless they are to other life forms, they were born that way", answered Venti.
"I am not going to let those aliens take away what we need, what should I do to train my powers", asked Todoroki.
"I was thinking about having you go into training with Major and Easton, they can teach you some hand to hand combat and shaping you powers into some power moves", answered Kronan.
"Thank you", said Todoroki.
"No problem, just meet them in the training area tommorow and they will get you started", said Kronan.
"Things just keep getting more interesting", said Todoroki.