Chapter 1

Everyone was just leaving U.A. and Kaminari found a squirel that ran up to him.
"Awww, what a cute little squirel", said Kaminari picking up the squirel.
"HEY YOU BASTARD HURRY UP", yelled Bakugo pulling Kaminari by his shirt.
Everyone walked into the dorms and Kaminari was hiding the squirel in his shirt.
"Hey what's that in your shirt", asked Sero.
"Okay since Aizawa isn't around I'll show you", answered Kaminari.
Kaminari pulled out the squirel.
"Is that a squirel", asked Ashido excitedly.
"Awww he's so cute", said Hagakure.
"And a wild animal", said Todoroki.
"Not fluffybuns", said Kaminari.
"Fluffybuns", asked Todoroki.
"That's what I named him", answered Kaminari.
The squirel jumped out of Kaminari's arms and ran onto Todoroki's lap.
"Hey what are you doing on me", asked Todoroki.
The squirel got comfortable and sat layed down.
Deku chuckled.
"I think the squirel likes you Todoroki-kun", said Deku.
"Okay he is kinda cute, but he still belongs outside", said Todoroki petting the squirel.
"Ahhh", said Kaminari saddened.
"Todoroki is right Kaminari, but you can play with him outside if you love him so much, but he should be checked for rabies first", said Iida.
"Okay, since this little guy does like to climb up trees", said Kaminari.
"What do you know about squirels moron", asked Bakugo.
"I just assumed squirels like climbing trees", answered Kaminari.
Sero and Mineta were laughing.
"What's so funny", asked Kirishima.
"The squirel just ran on top of Todoroki's head and curled up in a ball", answered Sero.
"He likes your hair", said Mineta.
"Hey you little rat, my hair is not a nest", said Todoroki calmly trying grab the squirel off.
"No no leave him alone, he could bite you if you grab him by force", said Iida.
"Oh yeah good point, but I was trying to grab him gently and slowly", said Todoroki.
"I'm sure there's another way to get him outside", said Deku.
"What", asked Todoroki.
Todoroki was standing outside.
"Okay that was not my idea", said Deku.
"Yeah it was mine, once the squirel is taken outside of the dorms he should be running up a tree any minute", said Bakugo.
"Kachaan he can't stand out there all day", said Deku.
"Sure he can", said Bakugo.
"Fluffybuns look, it's a tree", said Todoroki pointing to a tree.
The squirel hissed.
"Don't be that way, I know you like my hair but Aizawa wouldn't allow you in the dorms, but we promise we will take care of you out here".
The squirel chirped in disobeyment.
"I know, but nothing bad is going to happen to you okay, we will come out and check on you, trust me, being outside is much better than being in the dorms, Bakugo is a screamer".
The squirel finally gave in and ran into the grass.
"See I told you it would work", said Bakugo.
"Okay I gotta go now, but one of us will be back to check on you", said Todoroki petting the squirel.
Todoroki walked back in.
"I wonder what is with that squirel, normally they don't feel any affections towards people", asked Iida.
"Maybe he's a special squirel", said Deku.
"Either that or he just likes my hair", said Todoroki.
"I imagine if he secretly climb on one of us or inside the bus and comes to U.A. with us just to have some company", said Kaminari.
"'scoffs' Like that will ever happen, he's just a stupid squirel", said Bakugo.
The next day, everyone went to class and not noticing, the squirel somehow was in Todoroki's backpack peaking his head out.
"Alright everyone, change into your hero costumes and we'll begin our training", said Aizawa.
Everyone was eventually in the gym dressed in their hero costumes and the squirel was hiding behind a giant rock.
"Alright not that you are all warmed up let's put you into pairs, each pair will go against each other to test your strategies and techniques".
"So who are we paired with", asked Kirishima.
"If you would shut up I would tell you", answered Aizawa.
"Sorry sir", said Kirishima.
"Ojiro you're with Asui, Tokoyami you're with Bakugo, Kirishima you're with Hagakure, Mineta you're with Yaoyorozu", said Aizawa.
"Ahh crap", said Yaoyorozu upset.
"Heh heh, hey there beautiful", said Mineta flirting.
Yaoyorozu gave Mineta an intimidating stare and made him scared.
"Todoroki you're with Kaminari, Midoriya you're with Iida, Uraraka you're with Sato, Sero you're with Shoji, Ashido you're with Koda and finally Aoyama you're with Jirou", said Aizawa.
"Now that last pairing kinda makes sense", said Kaminari.
"How", asked Kirishima.
"Well they both have an excuse to be on stage", answered Kaminari.
"Oh I see it now", said Kirishima.
"Okay enough talk, Todoroki and Kaminari will go against Uraraka and Sato first", said Aizawa.
The squirel was watching from behind the rock.
"Okay Sato, if I'm lucky enough that you can create enough pieces I can land a massive attack", said Uraraka.
"Let me guess, like at the sports festival", asked Sato.
"Yeah but with a bit of a twist", said Uraraka.
"Like those strange ships out the window over there", asking Sato pointing to the strange ships outside the front window.
"Whoa there are spaceships outside", said Kirishima.
The doors opened and a black and red dragon looking creature wearing armor walked in with an ugly hedgehog creature.
"Which one of you is Shoto Todoroki", asked the dragon creature.
"I'm turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really think so, turning Japanese I think I'm turning Japanese I really.....", sang the hedgehog creature dancing around.
"Misha quit that", said the dragon creature.
Misha stopped dancing and singing.
"Excuse but who are you", asked Aizawa.
"I am Cylone the Kyson, and this nincompoop here is Misha the porkuwidow", answered Cylone.
"Porkuwidow, what's a porkuwidow", asked Kaminari.
"Oh I'm an alien that's a cross between a porcupine, a hedgehog, a mole and a black widow spider", answered Misha.
"Black widow", asked Deku nervously.
"Oh yeah, I can spin webs, and my venum is more dangerous than regular black widows themselves", answered Misha.
"Misha I'm doing the talking here", snapped Cylone.
"Okay sorry geeze", said Misha.
"What are you doing here, and what do you want me for", asked Todoroki.
"We are here to pick you up for a special awards night, you have been nominated as hero of the Galaxy", answered Cylone.
"Hero of the Galaxy, 'scoffs' I don't believe you", said Todoroki.
"Wow rude", said a small cyborgic alien.
"Young earthling, I know it sounds like a scam", said Cylone.
"Let me stop you right there, I know it's a scam", said Todoroki.
"What do you know what's a scam or not", asked Cylone.
"In case you didn't know, I'm not a hero yet, I'm still in training", answered Todoroki.
"He's on to us Cylone", said Misha.
"Forget killing Todoroki out of sight just attack him, and his friends too", said Cylone angerly.
"Yes indeed sir Cylone, in the name of Grox", said a Grox holding a gun.
"Everyone, prepare to defend yourselves", said Aizawa.
Then armored aliens came breaking in through the windows.
"Abduct the others, leave the half n half to die", said an armored alien.
"This day just got intense", said Deku nervously.