Chapter 10 "Welcome back"

Sirocco POV

"Welcome back Chinook" a voice said from down the hallway. Oh shit, she's back. A set of footsteps grow louder as they come down the hall. "You've lied to me lamb!" Chinook accused Meadow. Meadow had a slight grin on her face as Chinook grew angrier. "Of course I did. Do you think I'd just give away classified information like that?" Meadow laughed. "You"ll regret not telling me the truth" she growls as she unlocks the cell door. My chance of freedom grows closer and closer by the second. She'll unshackle Meadow, Meadow will fight back and eventually free me. Problem solved and we're out of here. Chinook slams the gate open, causing the stone wall to chip slightly.

She flung her axe from the strap on her back and dragged it against the floor as she walked over to us. I didn't seem to notice, but my chest was aching unbearably, Chinook must have broken some if my ribs. Breathing was becoming harder and harder. My muscles ached and my legs were so weary, I could barely move. All the pain registering made me completely forget about the agitated Chinook stood in front of us. "What are you gonna do? Torture me? Stab me?" Meadow taunted. She's getting a little too brave. "No no, I'm gonna torture Sirocco" Chinook replies. I let out a long sigh. I'm glad Meadow's not being hurt, but for fuck sake Meadow. You really had to taunt her?. Chinook came closer and began unbolting my chains from the ground. It's time to put my plan into action. But I'm so weak, it hurts so bad to move my legs, let alone punch with all my might. Right as the shackles loosen and come undone from the ground, I jump up find myself in immense pain. It tingles in my fur and shoots up through my veins. I go to take a swing at Chinook put suddenly, I'm stopped. Her paw is grasped tightly around my arm, she knees me in the stomach, causing my to recoil in pain. "Nice try Sirocco. But that's not gonna work." She smirks. She pulls me up from my hunched position in the floor in a swift pull. "I have something special planned" she grins. Chinook turns toward Meadow and eyes her with a disgusted expression. "Remember sheep, this is your fault. Sirocco needs to suffer because of you. If only you'd just told me to the truth in the first place" she growls. Chinook practically drags me outside of my cell and wheels in a chair. A special chair with shackles and chains decking it from head to toe. A weird cage looking thing sits on the top. "You know how energy was just discovered Sirocco?" Chinook asks. I nod. "This little... head rest at the top connect with energy" she adds. Great. Absolutely great, I'm gonna die here. In this chair, in front of Meadow. 

New chapter tomorrow